RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Player Status Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Player Status Beta

Click here to download

Summary:
This was not my work i just wanted to update it to work with beta 36 :p

credit goes to the one who made it
and me and james bowman he helped me fixed couple errors but not all credit goes to us :) like it really matters

Description:
Okay First i need to let you all now this is BETA 1 means might be bugs lots of BUGS LOL so far havent had no trouble running it.

post bugs and if u can help me figue how to make it anounce the hours you got left i would love that :)

things missing Players can still be killed by players

young players only helping young players

young players losing status when hiting skill/stat cap

young players can not fight vet players

making sure monsters dont attack young players not less the attack it.

any help with this i would love

Installation:
Just read the readme LOL couse that playermobile has a lot of extra stuff in it i marked the young stuff tho :)

rickii

Wanderer
one question... i want that the yong player will see damage but player 30 days old not...

what I need change .... and how?

sory I write eanglish wery poor...

hi

dev is working on this young player system from scatch we are not going to use this.

but other people may if the wish its just a framework im throwin it out the window all i did was update it to work with 36 sorry there will be no supporrt for this Im sorry

One of the things im lacking, if anyone knows this, is where the young part appears in AoS and also has it changed to "Young Status"? i was unable to find any localization for just "[Young]" but did find Young Status...

Mortis

Knight
It appears under thier name and as of last month when I saw a young player on OSI it was still [Young]

As.
John the Baptist
[Young]

LeapingWolf

Wanderer
Yes the young status is placed there via the scripting by timers. When the character is made the name mod is Young, then when the character logs in a check is done to determine the age of the account character.

If the character is less than 48 hours the status remains and the character still shows young, but if over 48 hours the name mod is removed and the player is no longer young and also takes full damage as in the other scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.