RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Player Status

Majin Buu

Wanderer
Young Player Status

not really sure if this has been brought up or is in the works, but the YPSS or young player status system would be a nice idea. It'd be also nice the youngs could go to fellucia for fel only shards and etc. just a friendly neighborhood suggestion. :)

K

Krazy_zack

Ya he probably should have but phantom can be harsh sometimes....

psz

Administrator
I dunno. Including the fact that quests have to work was more info than needed, and yet shed light on the reason WHY YPSS wasn't working...

Stop jumping all over people for giving correct info, no matter how straight to the point it is. Harsh accuracy is still better than fluffed BS.

Phantom

Knight
what does it matter?

Actually its not being worked on, I was being nice and telling him basicly when the quests are done somebody might be willing to do the young player status.

Really anyone can do it, its like almost no code whats so ever.

FLuXx()

Sorceror
Your being literal. I'm sure you only accidently added a young bool to player mobile and say "oh look i did young status"

pff...

K

Krazy_zack

Stop jumping all over people for giving correct info, no matter how straight to the point it is. Harsh accuracy is still better than fluffed BS.

Hey now I was giving correct info....

Tell me I'm wrong to say that Phantom can be harsh sometinmes?

everybody knows that...

Dam I though I was being nice for once (like kinda saying: ya Phantom is like that but you get used to it, we all have, so maby give him a little slack...)

..realy I wasn't trying to flame this time...

*thinks he flame rep is getting outa hand* 8)

sliptongue69

Sorceror
FLuXx() said:
Your being literal. I'm sure you only accidently added a young bool to player mobile and say "oh look i did young status"

pff...

Yeah...I did add the bool...but was adding professions at login, and almost started the "if account is so old, or m.someskills > 80 then hes not young anymore!"...

Wolverana

Wanderer
**is still trying to find the harshness in that comment** man guys I've seen Phantom do a lot of harsh comments and whether it was meant to be or not I don't know but it's not at all lol, not even a small bit imo

psz

Administrator
David: I dunno... The comment last week that "You can use any client with RunUO properlly" comes to mind ;->