RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Fav Way To Play UO?

RoninGT

Sorceror
Your Fav Way To Play UO?

Divinity owns...

Ok with that said. I am a fan of Old School UO Gameplay. Other than clicking on stuff to see it but hehe. So i made a poll (Hope thats ok) vote and voice your thoughts.

Ronin

EDIT: Guess i messed up the poll LMAO so just post i guess :p

Well i enjoy several ways. I guess my favorite is old school game play but I doubt I will ever be able to fully relive what UO was the first year it was released.

I like pvp but I strongly believe that honorable pvp is where it is at. pvp in general is alot of fun but nothing is more fun than going one on one with another player as skilled as you are without using specials and such like the old school duels used to be. same template same gear one on one is the best.

I also like pvm though I like to build my characters as big as i can and see what I am capable of killing solo and in a group.

I am not an rp fan lol sorry but I never got into that trammel deal much always been a felucca guy always will be. It is all that remains of the old days...

I guess the one last thing I really like about UO is getting the biggest house you can and filling it to the top with the rarest stuff you can find. Basically something to do on the side just get as rich as you can items and gold and fill your place right up with it lol

PappaSmurf

Knight
My Favorite way.

Honestly since I came to UO at the very end of the T2A era I would have to say that my favorite expansion period was Third Dawn and that's the style of game play I like the most.

The new lands they introduced was something I enjoyed and it still had the same basic feel that UO had since I'd started playing. It wasn't untill LBR that things started to change majorly with Mods to Barding and Animal Taming and all that so Yah I like Pre-LBR/Post T2A the best.

Syphris

Wanderer
How my day went really affects how i play. If i had a good day ill play as a Bounter Hunter and hunt the reds that pick on newbies. If i had a ****y day and i need to releive some anger i'll play as a red and be the opposite of what i normally do. If im tired and i can't pvp ill sit and hit the "crate weapon" button 1000-ish times and hope i get something good. (This is in UOG) When i played real UO I would go on raids or improve my chars. Normally im nice and i try to help anyone i can (even if i know that what he's trying to beat/get to will get us killed.)

Johabius

Knight
I came to the world of UO shortly after AOS came out. Yeah I'm a UO newb, so I really haven't experienced any of the old school UO styles. I guess I'm in the minority here when I say I like AOS and beyond;)

Jeff

Lord
I like to play it in a tree, I like to play it on TV.
I like to play it with a hat, I like to play it with my bat.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Sorious said:
I like to play it in a tree, I like to play it on TV.
I like to play it with a hat, I like to play it with my bat.

I like to play it here or there, I like to play it anywhere.

milt

Knight
I like the oldschool era of UO. PreUOR or UOR is my style. Usually when playing, all I really do is PvP. I love PvP. When I PvP, you can usually find me stuffed up in my room with a big glass of KoolAid next to me and some sort of snack. Oh, and I PvP naked. (In game).

I like PvP, hey hey hey.
I like PvP any day.

PappaSmurf

Knight
milt said:
I like the oldschool era of UO. PreUOR or UOR is my style. Usually when playing, all I really do is PvP. I love PvP. When I PvP, you can usually find me stuffed up in my room with a big glass of KoolAid next to me and some sort of snack. Oh, and I PvP naked. (In game).

I like PvP, hey hey hey.
I like PvP any day.

No No No No No this thread has been officially Hi-Jacked Milt......You gotta post off topic.

mmmmm I likes popsickles.
Code:
foreach( Member mem in RunUO.Threads.Thrice )
{
	if( !mem.IsPoser || mem.Name != "Twice" )
	{
		if( Popsickles.Stock != Stock.Empty )
		{
			GivePopsickleTo( mem );
		}
		else
		{
			mem.SendPM( "No Popsickle For YOU!" );
		}
	}
	else
	{