RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Your First Car/Truck~

WarAngel

Wanderer
First and only car as of yet: Ford Focus. I love it. Going to get another one as my next car, unless I somehow end up with enough money to afford a Saab.

slayer1ss

Sorceror
well my parent bought a 2002 porsche boxter s but ı wıll not be able to get ıt untıl ı m accepted to unıversty... damn why ı m wrıtıng thıs post...

** goes to study much more harder whıle thınkıng hıs ego when he got that car... **

slayer1ss said:
well my parent bought a 2002 porsche boxter s but ı wıll not be able to get ıt untıl ı m accepted to unıversty... damn why ı m wrıtıng thıs post...

** goes to study much more harder whıle thınkıng hıs ego when he got that car... **
Can I have your parents?

slayer1ss

Sorceror
you can all take my parents but leave my car lol :D ı actually got bored of them and wıll be runnıng away wıth money they have on theır bank accounts soon ( ın 3 weeks ), ı already bought a 14 mt. boat to travel europe wıth my gf :D and they stıll dont know thıs ;)

*wonders ıf they read these posts and thınks what wıll happen ıf they knew theır lovely son wıll be gone forever *

Santaria

Wanderer
I'm not even sure I want to remember this...Oh, wait! With that first car came a number of other firsts...so...here goes:

1976 Toyota Corona. (Not Carolla, Corona.)

Man, those fake leather plastic seats were da bomb!

My first 8 Track Player went into that car. I later upgraded to my first Cassette Tape Player....with auto reverse and seek!

My first time doin' the 'hokey-pokey' was in that car.

My first speeding ticket was in that car.

My first road trip was in that car! (Drove from Long Beach, CA to Tijuana, Mexico. Had to pay the Federalies a hefty fine, $100, cause I had 8 peeps in the car.)

My first accident, and I was scared and fled the scene, was in that car. I got home and Pops saw the damage and beat the truth out of me. Next morning he made me go to the owner of the Caddy I hit and tell them. Took two months of all my paychecks to fix that damn caddy bumper.

My first 'ditching class' happened because I owned that car.

My first new car sale happened because of that car...I just happened on a car lot..Nissan..and the sales guy was like, "Wow, you could trade that old piece of shit in for a new set of wheels! I'll make you a great deal! Two hours later, at age 19, I drove off the lot with a brand new Nissan Sentra that took me 6 years to pay off and the payments were a whopping $284/month! This was in 1986.

Damn, I did some stupid shit in my youth!! But don't tell my kids, they think I don't know how to have fun! :cool:

Santaria

Wanderer
Great Find!

DontdroptheSOAD said:
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/1788.shtml
Holy shit dude, do you still have that thing?

LOL, no. I wish. I took that car to Germany with me in 1988. (I was a service member years ago.) I traded that nissan in for a used Volkswagen Polo AND a used 1981 VW Sirroco GTI. :) When I left the service in late spring of 91 I sold those two and came back to the states and bought a 1990 VW Corrado G60.

Today, my company pays for my ride, gas, insurance. They provide me with a Chrysler 300. I am sooooo glad I do not have to foot the gas bill on that bad boy! On average it costs about $56.00 to fill the tank. :D

Chrono13

Wanderer
I about creamed myself when i read the gas milage on the '86 nissan sentra...*salivates* now i just gotta find one in good condition where i live

Seven

Sorceror
I still have my first car :p
1998 Toyota Corolla LE

Khaz

Knight
1966 Chevrolet Corvair, which I'm currently restoring with my father.
In the meantime, my brother has kindly gifted me with his black 1991 Mercedes 350SD turbo diesel. Oh, how family can be so wonderful. :)