RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your look in-game as a staff!

Torment

Wanderer
Your look in-game as a staff!

Im bored at this particualar moment.....so im just curious on how your appearance in-game as a staff is......

I wear a hooded shroud of shadows hued somewhat yellow/brown (hue # 51). My body hue is tan (hue # 33284). I ride a ethereal ridgeback now but I usuly go for Skeletal Mount and hue that ethereal (hue # 32214)

It makes me look like a Torment.

what do u guys wear?

i wore a skullcap as my hair and a bonnet so it looks like a dune rag
then i wear hue 1581 stuff
kilt sandles llama apron
then my skin hue is 1

Goku

Wanderer
you lame gm robe wearers. for me:

skirt, doublet, half apron, fancy shirt, full leather, wizard hat or bandana, shoes

Tim

Wanderer
I always just wore a red gm robe. And a daemon armor hued katana with the attack speed maxed out. The damage was 1-1.

If I wanted to copy OSI, I'd be wearing a strap-on, but I was never good at editing the muls.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD

mohawk goatee daemon arms legs and chest skin hued white and a black staff

Aenima

Wanderer
I wear an OSI-standard GM robe (I even logged the hue a few years back :p).

I have no hair, and I have the regulation purple (0xB) name (or yellow when I'm invulnerable).

Basically, OSI standard.

Just like that avatar over there:
<---------

P

php-junkie

BodyValue is 0x3DB with hue 0x0, AdminRobe hued 0x497 and my custom GM ride which is a ethereal nightmare but without the ethereal hue.

LlaMaRiD3r

Wanderer
Gm Robe. gms red - counselors dark yellow/gold - seers blue

admins are customized, death shroud, bald, facial hair option, and of course blackstaff any color

no mounts - unprofessional

sidro

Wanderer
i wear a bandana,skullcap and cap at the same time... looks like a thug.. i wear 2 pairs of sandals diff color so when i turn they look like light up shoes and i wear a half apron with short pants , no shirt :> no hued llamas or ridebacks there gay. i usally hue my shit like ice white and blaze. =)