RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your oppinions please..

S

Savaal

Your oppinions please..

I wanted to make my shard suitable for all types so on the Island in malas under the [Go Menu > Points of Interest > Abyss ( Somthing ) < - Don't know exact name off head... well I opened that to players made it guarded it's a RP / Crafter town there is stuff actually built in to the map that I made and it's 100% PK Free for players that don't like PvP anyways....

When I got there I saw that EA Games had once again added another rather stupid building in a patch due to ML they never cease to amaze me....

So I tried to work with it the best I could so I made a shrine and called it "The Great Shrine of "Town Name"

And I came to get your guys oppinion this isn't a over kill is it? tell me what you think and tell me if you think I could do any improvments..

Johabius

Knight
I like it. Is there anything inside the shrine? I'm guessing that maybe those teleporters take you inside the building. What exactly is the purpose of the shrine?

S

Savaal

Well the Teles take you to the top where one of those "OverWhelming" ankhs are..

Still decorating the top alitle bit.