RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're Dead" BOOM

Ravatar

Knight
TheOutkastDev;724242 said:
911 call: 'You're dead.' BOOM | TOP STORIES | Breaking Houston News, Weather, Sports, Traffic, Video from KHOU.com | 11 News

This is a 911 recording of a man shooting two suspects earlier today in Houston. At approximately 6 minutes the man gets fed up and starts to head outside to confront the two burglars.

Holy shit, they don't fuck around in Texas eh. I find it funny that he referenced "September the First" though. Nice to know they give people like that shotguns.

Joeku

Lord
It'd have been one thing if it was on impulse, but the officer he was on the phone with told him multiple times to stay inside the house and not to use a gun.

Moron...

It was pretty Shocking to know it happened 4 Blocks Away from where I live.

I'm starting to get over it, but Pasadena Just Rots with Crime... I live in a bad Area.

And Storm is Right. Don't do crime in Texas..they don't put up with it. And it makes me wonder how I lived through some of the stuff I've had to deal with in the past.

But yah thats Pasadena for ya.

And probably do some time. The Cop told him "Don't Go Using your Gun it's just not Worth it".

And he kept saying "I'm gonna shoot, if I go outside I'm gonna shoot, I'm not putting up with this shit".

Cop says "No Do Not Go Outside using your Gun".

He goes outside and does it anyway.....

If anything, he's gonna get charges for dis-obeying the police Officer. Houston just doesn't let stuff like that go.

The Officer had a reason why he didn't want him killing the fucks.