RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zombifying Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanid99

Wanderer
Zombifying Zombies

One script Id like to see is one that when a player is killed by a zombie, or a rotting corpse, that the players corpse will rise from the dead after a certain period of time and become a 'monster' with very low fire resists, but the players skills and stats (minus some for death atrophy lol), and maybe even using the players unrecovered items (armor, weapons, etc) ...

Dunno if any of this is possible though, as its been *years* since I did any programming and the last code I learned was Pascal :D so I wouldnt even really know where to begin. . .

Memnoch

Wanderer
kanid99 said:
One script Id like to see is one that when a player is killed by a zombie, or a rotting corpse, that the players corpse will rise from the dead after a certain period of time and become a 'monster' with very low fire resists, but the players skills and stats (minus some for death atrophy lol), and maybe even using the players unrecovered items (armor, weapons, etc) ...

That would be very cool to see, i'll see if a friend wants to help me with it, not that you requested it or anything, but it is a nice script idea.

Quantos

Lord
*Thread Closed*

This forum is intended to make RunUO a closer copy of EA/OSI UO, not for you to request scripts that you are too lazy to look for or script for yourself.

If you want to be able to make requests then I would suggest that you become a paid subscriber and post in the subscribers section.

Status
Not open for further replies.