RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Zomworld: 1802 1.1

No permission to download

Arachaic

Sorceror
Arachaic submitted a new resource:

Zombieland Server Files (version 1.0) - All files needed to run a Zombie Apocalypse Server

In years past I ran a server called Zombieland UO. I posted those files on the library way back then and since then I tried to relive those glory days and updated everything. However, it was not successful and so I closed it.

I am now passsing the torch on and all that I ask is for a credit in server creation if you choose to run it.

I may update in the further, but as is I won't be. Some support I may also do if I find the time, but a new job and college is taking up alot of my time.

I...

Read more about this resource...

Arachaic

Sorceror
It includes several *special* infected (Witch, Sprinter, Spitter, Hulk, Sprinter, etc) Each one has their own special thing they do and they drop tokens which can be traded for items on a reward stone. The files also include many custom items like armor and weapons. I removed housing and replaced it with tents. There are many many xml based quests that give users items. I set it up to not use vendors so that users must complete quests to get beginning items. I created loot chests and crates that spawn at random in different areas. There are also scripts for an expansion I was going to do in Malas since the server was fel based in the beginning that would focus heavy on factions. Speaking of which there are custom factions as well that tie into the over all story plot. Like I said if anyone runs this server I am highly interested in working along with you with scripting or just playing the server. Lastly, the server has my holiday scripts for Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.

Oreot

Sorceror
There is an issue with the server name. Because it is Zomworld: 1802 the UO client cannot save player preferences and will crash when you change options in game. The colon is the issue, remove the colon and the errors will cease.

Dian

Sorceror
Good catch, I actually remember years ago someone having strange issues like you describe, and found those characters in the shard name to be the cause.

Arachaic

Sorceror
Arachaic updated Zombieland Server Files with a new update entry:

Zomworld: 1802 V1.1

- New Mobiles
  • Werewolves
  • Gah Lak Tus Swarm - !!Warning Can Get Out Of Hand!!
  • Galactus (Champ Spawn)
-Quests
  • Jacob's Flute
- Changes
  • Changed to The Knives Chat System
  • Added Beta Rewards
  • Added Skillball On Login
  • Changed the Thanksgiving Turkey bodyvalue to that of the giant turkey.
  • Added Town Citters to Wind
  • Removed the : in the server name

Read the rest of this update entry...