RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

PlayerMobile Helper .6

No permission to download
Being one who, likes to stay upto date, likes to avoid editing the PlayerMolbile and doesn't always have alot of time....I came up with this little Gem.

You can use this to add MOST(!) props you would have to for the Playermobile for different releases from the community ie GDs Effect System, Player Government System...which are 2 packages I have converted if anyone wants them (and the props are still in the script commented out) and others (which I am willing to help convert).

It is set up to check on CharacterCreation and OnLogin for its existence and creates itself if it doesn't, it attaches to Layer.Unused_xF as unmovable (so it stays even on death) and shouldn't clash with any other equipable item.

To use this with any script package you would need to convert the scripts to look for the item on the layer rather than the playermobile. If you need help feel free to ask.

The only one I haven't figured out, that I need, is the OnBeforeDeath.

Now in all fairness GDs Effect System does use a like item but it is dropped in the backpack so takes up space.
Reactions: ViWinfii
Author
Tru
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Tru

Latest updates

1. OOPs

Forgot to remove some custom code.

Latest reviews

This script is allowing me to make installing my package Multilinguists with no edits of any kind to existing scripts. Great helper to those who want to add custom information to player characters.