RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Standalone Animal Taming BOD System (SVN) v1.0.3

No permission to download
I have used the Monster Contract System for this one. There is no credit apart from author gargouille. And which can be found at
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/monster-contract-dealer.99232/#post-3848450

I have looked around the boards and asked several times and even got into trouble for asking on the wrong boards for a standalone Taming BOD system. But because I have never got a decent response, I decided to do my own.

The system works in much the same way, using a mobile to dish out the contracts at 1 per hour. I havent repaired the system so when you talk to the guy, it will automatically drop a BOD into your backpack.

Its a drag and drop into the customs folder and put the taming bod dealer where ever you wish.

The system uses a new coinage called taming coins which I use a universal vendor to place the taming bod rewards on. So basically they earn the coins to pay for what they want rather than get a random reward.

There is a BOD book included in this, it works for storing the bods but the button to claim tamed creatures does not. It is still set to claim the corpse from the original system. If anyone can upgrade it I would be really appreciated.

I am not a coder as such, I can just do a little. I will try and help any problems but dont bank on a lot of help.

Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------

Below is what i have on my site for this

Unfortunately not as extravagant or complex as the normal BOD system, but a rather crude version.

I have designed this myself as I could not find a stand alone Taming Bod System.
All you have to do is seek out Lyla, who you will find at Lord British's stables inside the castle.
Lyla will then give you a Taming Contract, you will need to complete this contract before you can claim your prize.

The contract tells you how many of what creature is required to fill the order.
It will also show how many you have tamed and of course the value of the contract.
There are 82 different types of contracts ranging from standard domestic creatures to weird named creatures up to massive monster style creatures including Greater Dragons, Fire Steeds and Raptors.
Once you have tamed the creature, open the BOD and click on the 'Tamed' button to get a target. Select the creature you wish to add to the BOD.

You will then receive the contracted number of Taming Coins shown on the contract.
These will be dropped straight into your bank account.
To spend your well earned coins, visit the Taming vendor who will give you a list of items that are available for your earnings.
These could range from Pet Leashes, to Animal Taming Powerscrolls and Pet Bonding deeds.
Check the vendor for a full list of items.
Author
bazspeed
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Updated Taming BoD Book

It was possible to add more than the amount required for the BOD while the BOD was in the Taming...
  2. Updated TamingBos.cs

When removing bods from the taming bod book the bod was returning as a standard scroll. It will...
  3. Updated version.

With great thnx to kiasta6984 Who has finished the work. The BOD is now only dropped in your...