RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[1.0] [2.0] Pelops Resurrection - Pandora's Box for Players

Ashlar

Sorceror
[1.0] [2.0] Pelops Resurrection - Pandora's Box for Players

Pelops Resurrection is a deco tool.

It allows players to decorate their homes with any of the approximately 15000 art tiles ( plus custom ones ) found in InsideUo's Artwork/Static Tiles section.

Players must first 'collect' arts they wish to use as deco by finding it already in the world and targeting it with Pelops.

If there are arts that you do not want players to be able to collect you can add the itemid's of your 'rare' items to a RaresList in the script, thus protecting them.

Pelops has an optional cost feature that allows it to be used as a resource or gold sink.

Many checks are done to insure your shards safety.

Almost every line in the script is commented, making it a good learning tool as well.

The only change that was required for RunUO 2.0 is the following:
PelopsResurrectionGump.cs Line 22 Added:
using Server;

PelopsResurrectionGump.cs Line 108 Changed:
try { return System.Convert.ToInt32( numberstring ); }
to:
try { return Utility.ToInt32( numberstring ); }
Installation:
Unzip
Add to your custom folder
[add pelopsresurrection

Attachments

• [1.0] [2.0] Pelops Resurrection.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 281

Sparkin

Sorceror
Nice to see it released Have tested it and works as advertised! no issues :)

Thanks so much for letting me Us test it

Roseanne

Wanderer
What am I missing?

I think this tool sounds wonderful. I added it to my shard, but I think I am missing "something". When I use add pelops, I get two options: 1) pelops item, 2) pelops resurrection

When used, the item produces a curser to add stuff...

When the pelops resurrection is clicked nothing happens...

I don't see how to use the tool outside of targeting items...

Ashlar

Sorceror
Roseanne said:
I think this tool sounds wonderful. I added it to my shard, but I think I am missing "something". When I use add pelops, I get two options: 1) pelops item, 2) pelops resurrection

When used, the item produces a curser to add stuff...

When the pelops resurrection is clicked nothing happens...

I don't see how to use the tool outside of targeting items...
PelopsItem is a placeholder (dummy) item that PelopsResurrection creates when you hit the New button on the gump.
Doubleclicking a PelopsItem does nothing currently.

I have thought about making it more that a dummy item, but decided that that would make a good addon system later.

When you first doubleclick Pelop's Resurrection it sends you a target crosshair and a system message saying:
Target Pelop's Resurrection to open the gump, anything else to add to your collection
I originally had doubleclick open the gump and then a button on the gump to give you the target crosshairs for adding arts to the collection.
Then i realized that the player would be spending much more time adding things to the collection than interfacing with the gump.
So i went with the current system, even though it is a bit harder to learn....Sorry!

So i think that the problem is that you haven't used the target crosshairs to target the PelopsResurrection in your backpack to open the gump.
If you did target PelopsResurection.... umm, i have no idea what is the problem.
The code could only open the gump at that point.

More info?

Roseanne

Wanderer
tyvm *blush* dah! I guess I had been look'n at the screen way too long *giggles*, missed the system msg, tks again.