RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1,000 post club!

Sunshine

Wanderer
Some day....maybe someday I can join in and belong to the club.....tis lonely when you are an outcast and alone...I want to join the club...then I can be an outcast but not be alone lol...

some day ...maybe

Joeku

Lord
Sunshine said:
Some day....maybe someday I can join in and belong to the club.....tis lonely when you are an outcast and alone...I want to join the club...then I can be an outcast but not be alone lol...

some day ...maybe
Ahem...
Joeku said:
Kamuflaro: I dub thee "Lord Kamuflaro"
Sunshine: I dub thee "Honorary Halfling"

Welcome to TEH UB3R L337 C1U8!
Because you're halfway there! :D

Sunshine

Wanderer
Joeku said:
Ahem...

Because you're halfway there! :D

Ohhh thank you thank you ....I am flattered and shall work hard to earn full status someday and always strive to make you all proud....

-smiles- I thank you one and all

May the sun shine on you and yours always
Giving you warmth and plenty of Vitamin D
Unless you live in the Scandanavian regions then enjoy it while you can ....:rolleyes:

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I give thee the title of Member-In-Training of Thrice & the 1,000 Post Club!
(by the power vested in me by being a co-dictator of Thrice)

Sunshine

Wanderer
-jaw drops-

Oh my I am just .................................wow.......................speechless

Ohh there got my voice back..thank the powers that be or I would never make it to 1000

It is sooo nice to feel the love...:)

TMSTKSBK said:
//from documentation:
Forum.logo.Replace( logo old, logo new )

logo.Replace( you.Logo, me.Logo );

//better idea!
Forum.logo.AppendImage( logo old, logo new )

logo.AppendImage( you.Logo, me.Logo );