RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[12.08.2005] UO Architect 2.6 - Released

Khaybel

Sorceror

www.orbsydia.ca

Tons of new features, and optimizations made, including new multidat importer!!

Check out site out for more information and build notes / downloads etc.

PS: Uoar Server 2.6 Updated / This links UO Architect up to RunUO 1.0+ for even more power over building development.

We have a new building editor in the works, that we'll be releasing in the future as well.

We hope all runuo members enjoy this release

peace!

Admin Khaybel

UPDATE: you can send me a message on msn messenger: [email protected] to get UO Architect, till changes to our download systems on orb are finished.

killerj

Wanderer
UO Architect

Why Is It Every Time I Find Someone Trying To Give A Script Or Program Im Looking For They Have A Dead Link LOL Can Someone Repost A Live Link To UO Architect

Ravenal

Knight
Manu you know you can get violiation issues with OrBSydia for giving a link without the permission of OrBSydia since it is an Product of OrBSydia... I don't know if I was the developer of UOArch I'd be kinda offended... OrBSydia has projects / products closed for a reason... So get permission from OrBSydia about doing this before giving any Mirroring... Thanks...

Ravenal

Knight
This software is presented and still avaiable just Orbsydia needs their time to do some things with the programs before we release anymore products.

RCushing

Wanderer
The UOARCH, beta is now online but you have to manually go to the site to download it the DL link is the in t Architect Fourms. I found it very easily.

Khaybel

Sorceror
I updated first post, for how you can contact me to get UO Architect, till we finish our new download systems on orbsydia.ca ..

Mockhazzard

Wanderer
omg it looks just like facebook hahaha.

ok but seriously. i downloaded this, but how do you get it going? im using runuo1.0, so i opened the folder, and it had a a few files. one of which looks like should go into the Data folder of your runuo1.0. but the thing is that a file of that name alraedy exists. i just dont wana overwright anything unless im sure what im doing. the file is called asemblies.cfg. the other was orbserver in the customs directory.

Mourad

Wanderer
heya all i got i problem when i try do new design i got msg error then software crash he say : " the type of initialiser for Ultima.TileData threw an exception " :s :(

help plz

HellRazor

Knight
Actually the creator is Xandar and he isn't actively involved in UO right now. But yeah, the Orbsydia guys can answer most questions about it.