RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0] Labyrinth

ABCGizmo

Sorceror
[2.0] Labyrinth

Labyrinth

This is for the Labyrinth in Malas central area. Where the Minotaurs spawn. Now occasionally there will be the spawn of a Rare Mob called Mistral. Which will appear from the Labyrinth system based on a number of killed minotaurs.

Updated June 26th, 2006
*Due to lack of sleep. I didnt name the Labyrinth boss file or boss the right name. It was called Minstral and has been replaced with Tormented Minotaur.
*Removed the ML Set item loot for easier conversion. Basically so you can just drop this in and it works.

Files Included

Minotaur.cs
MinotaurScout.cs
MinotaurCaptain.cs
TormentedMinotaurcs
Labyrinth.cs

Also Tormented Minotaur is a base champion so she can distro powerscrolls if you have the proper lines commented out in the BaseChampion for the Felucca Map check.

In the Labyrinth.cs File youll notice the constant m_KillsToAppear. This is how many Minotaur,MinotuarScout and MinotuarCaptain you have to kill total in order for Tormented Minotaur to spawn.

Code:
private const int m_KillsToAppear = 600;

If you want it to be more or less kills. Modify this 600 to whatever you want. Also on restart this value is reset as well to 0 kills total. So if the players want to make this spawn. They have to do it fast and work hard.

In Addition I will add the Reptalon.cs File. This file is the creature scripted off Uo.Stratics.Com hunters guide. Anywho This is useful to me. Might be useful to others. Enjoy. My contribution to 2.0. Probably more to come.

As any system. You dont have to modify anything for this to work. As long as you make sure you put everything in the labyrinth. Because thats where Tormanted Minotaur spawns. Also if you cant find the correct spot goto malas and do this

[go 383 1931 50

which is the default spot where Tormented Minotaur will spawn. If you ran the TelGen command already. The access teleporters will already be in place to leave. But not enter. Anywho Enjoy.

Attachments

• Reptalon.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 270
  • Gizmos Labyrinth System.rar
    4.7 KB · Views: 279

ABCGizmo

Sorceror
Extra Named Monsters

Here are 3 more Named Monsters for you to play with. Just drop into your custom section and off you go. Adjust loot how you see fit.

Attachments

• Coil.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Swoop.cs
    1.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Tangle.cs
    3.4 KB · Views: 95

dragonlady

Sorceror
i have a ? where can i find these :) btw this is awesome tks for sharing it

GrizzleChest
DeathEssenceArms
AcolyteGloves
MyrmidonHelm
MageArmorChest
GrizzleChest
PlateOfHonorHelm
AcolyteGloves
MyrmidonGorget
MageArmorChest

ABCGizmo

Sorceror
dragonlady said:
i have a ? where can i find these :) btw this is awesome tks for sharing it

GrizzleChest
DeathEssenceArms
AcolyteGloves
MyrmidonHelm
MageArmorChest
GrizzleChest
PlateOfHonorHelm
AcolyteGloves
MyrmidonGorget
MageArmorChest

Some guy put a post up for the ML set items. Not sure who it was. But youll find it somewhere in the custom release area.

dragonlady

Sorceror
maybe i'll find it somewhere, did a serch but come up wth nothing, i noticed that u have the GrizzleChest 2 times in ur random part :), nm sorry didn't see ur post until after, my bad :)

Xeraz

Wanderer
Mistral Missing ??

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
+ Custom/GMSystem.cs:
CS0219: Line 338: The variable 'line' is assigned but its value is never used
Errors:
+ Custom/Gizmos Labyrinth System/Labyrinth.cs:
CS0246: Line 38: The type or namespace name 'Mistral' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 38: The type or namespace name 'Mistral' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

SentenceGod

Wanderer
Xeraz said:

All you have to do is replace Mistral with TormentedMinotaur Like This.

Mistral m = new Mistral();

to

TormentedMinotaur m = new TormentedMinotaur();

I did that and it seemed to work fine for me. :)