RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0]Swoop with Dropping Minor Artifacts

milkman_dan

Wanderer
[2.0]Swoop with Dropping Minor Artifacts

Hey guys,

After being gone from Runuo now for over a year, and now Im back!!!!

I started working on ML Creatures as i see some have started and what nots. This is my first release for Runuo 2.0

If popular demand wants, please post, and Ill add my Peerless bosses on here as well, that automatically drop Peerless Ingredients, crimson cinture, set armor pieces etc.. {Yes I've got them ready}

Anywhos this is my script for Swoops.
Ya the easy as hell bird. He is made exactly like osi's, and will randomnly drop a ML artifact on its corpse to be able to be looted. Ive played with it all night and works great. THe artifacts dont drop on every one, its based on Luck just like osi

To make the Artifact drop even more random, and less frequent, change this line of code in the Swoop.cs script

switch ( Utility.Random( 40 ))

Id set it to 50 or higher to make it Like OSI Doom drop hehe. Anyways post what ya think. I added Swoops devastating specials and a few of my own as well. Thanks for your time

JUST DROP IN CUSTOMS FOLDER AND START SERVER. NO CORE CHANGES NEEDED

Attachments

• Swoop.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 297
I would be intrested in those peerless bosses :)

The swoop is good but as far as all the ML named monsters go they do not drop minor arties on thier corpse. They work exactly like the paragon monsters do and simial to how you have done it the difference being they drop the minor arty in your pack not the corpse. On production shards the Ml named do not drop paragon arties though only the ML minors. When they first released Ml paragon minors did drop on ML named creatures but they changed it.

Anyhow you may or may not have know about that but if not maybe it will help you. I would suggest however looking at the way paragons work and using that as kind of a template to do all ML named creatures by this way they will all drop minors the same way and only drop specific minors.