RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Questions about server and Saving and 1 about run uo conso

xorjesus

Wanderer
3 Questions about server and Saving and 1 about run uo conso

1) Where does the server keeps its information about new users and access levels.

2) How do you change the name of your server

3) How do you get your server to save? Mine doesn't seem to be doing that.

4) What are the comands you can throw at teh console?

Also anyone konw where I can find the UO source? It will be useful in for scripting if I could get all the ascii meanings for spells, tiles, world objects and what not.

krrios

Administrator
1) Currently, new users are given a Player access level unless it's the first account, which would receive Administrator. I am hoping to rework the account structure into an XML format with more features.

2) You are unable to do this in the first release. This has changed for the next.

3) Command "[save".

4) RunUO currently has no console commands.

xorjesus

Wanderer
Wow, thanks for the prompt answer krrios.
I also found a site that gives me all the bit codes for world objects so I guess I am set. Now its time to get your scripting engine down.

Arek

Sorceror
xorjesus said:
I also found a site that gives me all the bit codes for world objects so I guess I am set. Now its time to get your scripting engine down.

Do you think you could share this site with the rest of us? Some of us (like me) don't know the bitcodes for items and such. :D

--Arek
([email protected])