RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] 8 Treasure Pile Addons 2.2

No permission to download

milva

Sorceror
Nice! Thanks for sharing :) I remember having Davids treasure pile's, they were pretty nifty

Safera

Page
As per Tru's suggestions, I found David's and am incorporating them now. Never knew they were written already. Very cool! My sister was just making treasure piles in-game and it was taking her forever to piece them together by hand, so I decided to turn them into add-ons to make it easier/quicker.

Safera

Page
I made a bunch more and then got side-tracked. Totally forgot about this project until I was looking through the forums just now. Using the above-referenced, I wrote some treasure piles and some gold only piles. Also was working on incorporating random spawning mobs upon loot of the piles.

e.g. With the gold piles - the graphics are only gold items (as opposed to all treasures), so the rewards are either gold or golden items only. I did this to go with a dragon guarding the gold because we all know dragons like gold. ;) And when someone tries to loot the pile, randomly either a gold elemental will spawn or a golden hued dragon. (See my grandmother always told me that the reason my sister, Temperance, was so full of s*** was because she drank too much coffee and turned her eyes brown..lol) Anyway, hence the the golden dragon who is consumed my his love of hoarding gold. Ok, enough fun. I'll finish this up and test everything this weekend for release.

Reactions: Tru