RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] A few NPC's and Gear sets. 2.0+

No permission to download

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
JOsh Mandela submitted a new resource:

A few NPC's and Gear sets. (version 2.0+) - Player Killer NPC's - Gear Sets (Random drops) a Few weapons Etc..

*** You will want to go into these scripts and edit the Max Hits, and skill levels. Right now these are set close to the strengths of a Severely Overpowered ancient Lich.

Average 2000-3000 Health,
Virtual armor 60-80%
Resistances *Randomized at 75-99%
Skills Range from 120.0-190.0
Stats
Str 155-999 *Randomized
Mana 155-999 *Randomized
Dex 155-999 *Randomized

Gear sets (spawned on NPC are 70,70,70,70,70 LMC 30%, LRC 100%, With some class specific mods on each set.

Magus - Evil NPC's...

Read more about this resource...

jayates

Sorceror
I got an error Line 885: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.AnimateDeadSpell.InternalTarget' is inaccessible due to its protection level. How can I fix this?

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
You would have to post a snippet of code error.

I can take a look at it. And see what I can do, but the necromancy spells are in spells.cs.
The permissions are set to players so I am uncertain as to why that error is an issue.
Post the error code and I'll take a look at it.

jayates

Sorceror
You would have to post a snippet of code error.

I can take a look at it. And see what I can do, but the necromancy spells are in spells.cs.
The permissions are set to players so I am uncertain as to why that error is an issue.
Post the error code and I'll take a look at it.
That was the error code.... word for word.

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
If you can copy paste the server error I can tell you which script.

However animate dead is a public spell. What version are you running?

jayates

Sorceror
If you can copy paste the server error I can tell you which script.

However animate dead is a public spell. What version are you running?
RunUO 2.2. Ok here's the error: NPCItemsGear/Magus - Evil PK's/NecroMageAI.cs: CS0122: Line 885: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.AnimateDeadSpell.InternalTarget' is inaccessible due to its protection level

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
RunUO 2.2. Ok here's the error: NPCItemsGear/Magus - Evil PK's/NecroMageAI.cs: CS0122: Line 885: 'Server.Spells.Necromancy.AnimateDeadSpell.InternalTarget' is inaccessible due to its protection level

Ok if you did not move the necromageAI.cs over to your AI folder it may not recognize it.

Additionally you may need to add the entry to the AI script . I'm not at home and no access to the scripts...

If you look under AI you'll see
Mage-AI
Healer-AI
Warrior-AI..
Just add the entry of necromage_AI in the AI scrip.

Ill post my scripts when I get home.

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
Go to your "base_AI.cs"

Go to line 31 (directly below AI_Thief , )
Add

AI_NECROMAGE and save it.

Step 2, make sure the "necromageAI" that was included
Is moved to the same folder as baseAI

Should solve the issue.

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
Ill take a look at it when I get home. I'm running 2.1xxx
I'll have to check the scripts for both versions and see if I can work utilities that kink for you.

If for some reason I cannot... and you want the Magus characters the easiest fix
For the moment would be to go in and change the AI type for those characters to AI_Mage.

See if that solves The AI issue.

If it does it will narrow down the error to the necromage_AI script.

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
using Server;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Targets;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Regions;
using Server.ContextMenus;
using Server.Engines.Quests;
using Server.Engines.Quests.Necro;
using MoveImpl=Server.Movement.MovementImpl;
using Server.Spells;
using Server.Spells.Spellweaving;

namespace Server.Mobiles
{
public enum AIType
{
AI_Use_Default,
AI_Melee,
AI_Animal,
AI_Archer,
AI_Healer,
AI_Vendor,
AI_Mage,
AI_Berserk,
AI_Predator,
AI_Thief,
// Added New AIs
AI_OrcScout,
AI_NecroMage,
AI_Paladin,
AI_Spellbinder,
AI_Ninja

}

First and foremost, I have no idea your level of scripting. Nor do I have the faintest clue as to what you have on your PC, and what mods you have done, scripts added, to your personal server. I mean no disrespect and not trying to treat anyone as if they are stupid.
Having said this, here's what I have for you, and if this doesn't work.... I have no idea where to to take you from this point. As well, I'd suggest you find a different script to use / modify them to not use necromancy.

This is how I have my BaseAI.cs Set up.

Additionally, if you add your new AI Scripts you should add them to

C:\RunUO2.1a\Scripts\Mobiles (Your Directory) - Along with any and all of your other AI Types.

I have included the Updated: NECROMAGEAI.CS, and the Base Ai file is in use for my server.

If this doesn't help you then I would say you have something in you server that's interfering and you should not use them.
There is no reason your server should Flag a spell that is a common spell used by all necromancers in game.
Even as it's an internal usage of that NPC. It is using the spell the access level of npc is set generally player.access
Given that's a standard, I'd have no one else to send you if this doesn't resolve your issue.

~~So my Question is, I see you are using RunUO 2.2 from a previous post. What client and expansion are you running the server from?

Attachments

• NecroMageAI.cs
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BaseAI.cs
    73.7 KB · Views: 0

jayates

Sorceror
using Server;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Targets;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Regions;
using Server.ContextMenus;
using Server.Engines.Quests;
using Server.Engines.Quests.Necro;
using MoveImpl=Server.Movement.MovementImpl;
using Server.Spells;
using Server.Spells.Spellweaving;

namespace Server.Mobiles
{
public enum AIType
{
AI_Use_Default,
AI_Melee,
AI_Animal,
AI_Archer,
AI_Healer,
AI_Vendor,
AI_Mage,
AI_Berserk,
AI_Predator,
AI_Thief,
// Added New AIs
AI_OrcScout,
AI_NecroMage,
AI_Paladin,
AI_Spellbinder,
AI_Ninja

}

First and foremost, I have no idea your level of scripting. Nor do I have the faintest clue as to what you have on your PC, and what mods you have done, scripts added, to your personal server. I mean no disrespect and not trying to treat anyone as if they are stupid.
Having said this, here's what I have for you, and if this doesn't work.... I have no idea where to to take you from this point. As well, I'd suggest you find a different script to use / modify them to not use necromancy.

This is how I have my BaseAI.cs Set up.

Additionally, if you add your new AI Scripts you should add them to

C:\RunUO2.1a\Scripts\Mobiles (Your Directory) - Along with any and all of your other AI Types.

I have included the Updated: NECROMAGEAI.CS, and the Base Ai file is in use for my server.

If this doesn't help you then I would say you have something in you server that's interfering and you should not use them.
There is no reason your server should Flag a spell that is a common spell used by all necromancers in game.
Even as it's an internal usage of that NPC. It is using the spell the access level of npc is set generally player.access
Given that's a standard, I'd have no one else to send you if this doesn't resolve your issue.

~~So my Question is, I see you are using RunUO 2.2 from a previous post. What client and expansion are you running the server from?
SAClient patch 7.0.15.1

JOsh Mandela

Wanderer
That could be a reason in and of itself, my server is 2.1 and runs client version 1.46.0.3. Its an Age Of Shadows Account with (ML access.)

I do not have Ter-Mur facets. My 2.1 also restricts client to 6.0.1.10

Miracle99

Squire
Looks like the InternalTarget in your AnimateDeadSpell is set to private and needs to be public. Thats my first thought