RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little Help Please With Maps

aleon

Wanderer
A little Help Please With Maps

Well im a newbie so coul some one tell me how to add a custom map to the game i have mul files in my hand what shall i do?

Zotos

Sorceror
aleon said:
Well im a newbie so coul some one tell me how to add a custom map to the game i have mul files in my hand what shall i do?
People should read what he said "He has files already" just add links to your files in DataPath.cs file located in scripts/misc it tells you what to do.

Nadio

Wanderer
Ok, say I have the .mul files but I also want to use the default map. How would I add the map I have along with the already existing maps?

I notice that the already existing maps also have .xml files in the runuo directory, do I need to somehow create those as well?

Zotos

Sorceror
No you can not add an extra map. the client will not support it. You can however replace the original maps.