RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help please.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
A little help please.

Ok, im trying to add new weapons/armors/clothes to my shard. I followed all of the other guides and heres what I did (w/ mulpatcher)

1) Loaded the file into a empty slot in Gump(Anim). I used slot 0xEEFF
2) Looked in InsideUO for the right animation, right clicked the gump 0xEEFF, then copied the animation # I got from InsideUO
3)Went to the tiledata (S), THEN I clicked "fill to 0x7FFF" because there was not enough room for me to add to the end.
4) Went to 0x7FFF, made the appropiate changes, added the right anim ID.
5) Went to 0x7FFF in the art (S). Loaded the right image.
6) Went to body.def, found the right hex value and used the # from InsideUO.

Saved the files anim.mul ,animidx.mul ,gumpart.mul ,gumpidx.mul , and tiledata.mul

Ok, but I didn't want a patch that huge so I used MUO Tool.
I imported all of these files except tiledata because I heard theres a bug with it in MUO.

THEN:

1) In the gump menu, I found the right gumps I ussed (lets say 0xEEFF) and deleted all the rest.

Ok here is where im baffeled. I look for 0x7FFF in the art menu, and it says 0 for the file size?? Then I load up InsideUO with this art muls, and then I cant find 0x7FFF. It was in a different section, like in the character tests and it was 0x3FFF (in that section)

So im baffeled on which # it is in the MUO program.

So what I did was not patch in the art mul's, saved the gump in the MUO file, and made a .RAR

Then i made another .rar with tiledata,art, and artidx. (Then i made a script with 0x7FFF with the base for the item)

Then I went into UOG with the patch loaded in a local server. Added the weapon, and it did not show up.

Please someone help me, im not sure what I did wrong. Thanks