RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Story From All

Lord Nemesis

Wanderer
A Story From All

Hahaha a few months ago in a college writing class I had to take, we did an excercise where someone started a story, then each person in the class added to it. When the professor finally recieved it, it was so heinous he couldn't read it out loud. I want to bring the fun here, whenever someone posts their part of the story, the next person continues it.

"There was once a boy named Billy. One day Billy was walking home from the store, when all of a sudden..."

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
"rise in her pants, A snake he thought, and then he ran being horrifically afraid of snakes."

sicron

Sorceror
Billy was running down 3rd st. past the church, and ran right smack into Father O'rielly. When Father O'rielly asked what the big hurry was, Billy said...

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
"The woman with the snake in her pants is after me! Father Bill O'Reily then said.."

sicron

Sorceror
Who said to each other "Isnt that the Gates boy?" as they closed up their laptops that were running pirated versions of windows xp...

Viago

Knight
"the five men stood up, using the laptops to hide thier thingys, billy quickly removed the laptops. then relizing what he did, he...."

sicron

Sorceror
when he awoke, he tucked the laptops into his backpack and ran back out into the town. When he finally got to his house, he saw his mother sitting on the porch with...

sicron

Sorceror
there was a slight pause, and then she began singing " I dont like spiders or snakes...And that aint what it takes to love me..." as she was finishing up the chorus, Father O'rielly looked at billy and...