RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A world wide UO-Epedemic?

Tarn Blackhail

Sorceror
Strictly hypothetically speaking; What if everyone in the community printed 25 fliers and spread them around their town. the fliers would tell about RunUO. information such as what runuo is, how to find runuo, etc.
Imagine what would happen if those 25 fliers, from each member, were read by 5 people from that member's town. and if even 1 of those people became turned onto UO because of it.
Oh the possibilities.

Tarn Blackhail

Sorceror
Strictly hypothetically speaking;
being the key term in this post. I took a peek at reddit, i have never heard of it until today, and i fully agree. good idea.
but back to the hypothetical scenario above; yes it's fine and dandy to rely on the internet to advertise something, but
i highly doubt anyone has thought to use the good old fashion method of advertisement. This would generate interest
on a local level; which is good for the community, and great for servers in local areas. 90% of the people who check it
out, would probably not be looking for a way to have their own, more or less, a way to play. the other 10% are people who
look, and pass on by, or end up here, trying to figure out how to run their own.