RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A_Li_N Completely Custom Core

A_Li_N

Knight
A_Li_N Completely Custom Core

Description
The ACC Core is the backbone of my custom scripts. It features a registration system to register my systems (or any others might create) with the system. The system uses a separate save method that is called when the world saves to save all information that needs to be saved from the registered systems. There's a load method that loads them up as well.

Installation
Download package.
Put in your Customs folder. (Replace old files if updating from previous version)
Load server.

Instructions on Use
To come...

Notes
2009-03-27 - ]It has been almost two years since I even looked at a script, and I seemed to have left right in the middle of a thougth with these updates. It took about 5 hours of me looking at my scripts to figure out what was going on in my head 2 years ago. As such, these updates have been tested very little. This is what I have tested:
Loading of server
Load gump up (gump controls most of the system) and did some quick playing with it
Saving and loading server
This means there could be functionality errors in this release, so if you find any errors or crash logs that are caused by this system, please post here or PM me with the debug crash log.

Updates
2009-03-27 - Update to latest SVN (313)
2007-02-07 - First post, updated to latest SVN. Generics updates.

ACC Collection Links
ACC Public Gates
ACC Central Memory
ACC Complete Spell System
ACC Yard and Garden System
ACC Spellweaving, Bushido, Mysticism and Ninjitsu (tass23)

Attachments

• ACC - 20090327-091209.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,111

greywolf79

Sorceror
Will this still work on RunUO 2.0 RC1? I use the RC1 still, cannot get some scripts to run on SVN yet. I need this for another set of scripts I want to put into my shard. But if it will not work with the RC1 then I need an older version, but cannot find one...

GreyWolf.

greywolf79

Sorceror
Seems that it worked fine on my shard, which is RunUO 2.0 RC1. I do not have any scripts installed yet that require ACC, but it compiles and seems to be waiting for ACC dependant scripts.

GreyWolf.

Thilgon

Sorceror
Woah! THIS is a surprise :p
Thanks for the update ^^

There is one thing only i wish about this system, and it is... a detailed guide lol
I mean, it has so many potentiality that it would be a waste not being able to use it ^_^

A_Li_N

Knight
Thilgon;795098 said:
Woah! THIS is a surprise :p
Thanks for the update ^^

There is one thing only i wish about this system, and it is... a detailed guide lol
I mean, it has so many potentiality that it would be a waste not being able to use it ^_^
A_Li_N's Way
That is where the guide(s) will be located as I build them.

Thilgon

Sorceror
just download it, unzip it, and place it into your Scripts folder (any place will do inside the scripts folder), or, to be tidy and clean, create a "Customs" folder in your script folder and place it in there.
It's simple as that.

anyway, this script alone would be of no use to you, expecially if you don't get how to install it. :)