RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About this forum

Jeff

Lord
About this forum

I will be posting tutorials and samples about how to use XNA and how to properly use the framework the way Microsoft intended it to be used. I'm not here to say you can't use it any other way, but I feel the component based design Microsoft has laid out makes XNA a great framework for developing quick, easy, and fun games. A lot of the tutorials and examples I've seen over the past 1 1/2 years of playing with XNA have helped me a ton. The one thing I had always wish to find was something that started from scratch, from the begining and explained in detail why and what each variable was and did. Instead I had to find and read 15-20 tutorials only to understand the basics because one would describe something the others don't. I hope that the tutorials I will be posting here over the next few months will benefit some of you and perhaps start a passion in some of you for creating and making games, no matter how small.

Can't wait to see what comes of this.
Jeff