RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

access teleport

chocobutter

Traveler
THIS IS MY FIRST SCRIPT RELEASE SO PLEASE BE NICE!!
If you find any errors please post them and anyone who can help on the errors is more than welcome too i will help as much as i can but im still learning the basics of C# and RunUO so i dont know how good i will be at it hehe.
ok so for this to work you can change the following lines
--------------
Point3D loc = new Point3D( 6001, 1505, 0 );

Map map = Map.Trammel;
--------------
this code you can change to where you want the players to be teleported.
--------------
if ( dropped is RobeOfAccess )

dropped.Delete();
---------------
create you own access item to be deleted on entry *robeofaccess* into *YourOwnCreation*

Instalation:
drop into your custems folder and compile.
IF YOU USTE THIS PLEASE COMMENT ON IT!

Attachments

• Fateless.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 38

chocobutter

Traveler
Thank you much comment on any errors and if you fix any share the fix for others it runs in my shard but I notice I have issues with some scripts so others might with this too..... my intent is using it for a quest like series invalving ten bosses each of them give an item for access than ten on these guys accepting each item and teleporting player a few more tiles tword the superboss.... its kinda kewl lols.... but the idea was to make somthing enterable like doom gauntlet was and I think I did that here but simplified to be edited to ones liking :)

Soteric

Knight
Thanks for sharing. But are you sure this is the version you want to release? There are some compilation errors there.

Soteric

Knight
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4272.35047
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customs/Fateless.cs:
    CS1022: Line 62: Ожидалось определение типа или пространства имен, либо приз
нак конца файла
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/630kz6dt(v=vs.71).aspx
Does it compile on your server?

chocobutter

Traveler
Does on mine let me double checik it when I get home and try to see if I used wrong file for this I had two ill reload the proper one and when I. Do ill write update at top