RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addon's just for you :)

gundam

Sorceror
A Few Addons

Here is some addons i made, First we have the small stove ive never been able to find small kitchen things here on runuo always these big stuff, I wanted one that could fit in a small cottage

Then there is the big fireplace with a bearskin rug etc.

If you need addons i will update this thread with more as i do them so subscibe to it.
Well hope it fits your needs some how, Enjoy :)
PS i dunno if it makes a diff? but these were made in rc2 DS

Just Type [add hex and they will all pop up in the add menu

2 direction stove

Nagge_3-14_18.57-2.jpg
Nagge_3-14_18.57-3.jpg
Nagge_3-14_18.32.jpg

2 direction fireplace

Nagge_3-14_18.57.jpg
Nagge_3-14_18.57-1.jpg
Nagge_3-14_18.12.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update!

A little graveyard i dunno maby for the gravedigger quest?, And a small yard pond

nagge.jpg
nagge2.jpg

Attachments

• hex_Addons.rar
    4.5 KB · Views: 471
  • hex_addons2.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 459

gundam

Sorceror
thx, but like i said check this post again il post more, and if ene1 has eny addon ideas, share them with me would be fun :)

gundam

Sorceror
Iomega0318;832073 said:
So simple yet very nice, Great Job!

Thx :) Most of the uo design is like this, well atleast the original stuff, very suttle, after all its just a backdrop for gaming

gundam

Sorceror
Another update

Wall Waterfall East And South

View attachment 18595 View attachment 18596

View attachment 18597

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gateways.

These i do not take credit for, i saw them once on a server i played on for a while, think it was An nox? i dunno
but thought they looked so nice so i had to make them
What i did when i used them i placed a little sparkel and a invisible moongate in the gate,looked realy nice

View attachment 18598 View attachment 18599 View attachment 18600

View attachment 18601

Britt Library roof stairs, a bit tricky to get into place but save the pic and look at it when u place it:)

ps.looks kinda crappy from the inside of the library but wth cant have everything.ds

View attachment 18602

View attachment 18603

Attachments

• nagge3.jpg
    nagge3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 166
  • nagge4.jpg
    nagge4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 146
  • hex_WaterfallWall.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 188
  • nagge6.jpg
    nagge6.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 106
  • nagge7.jpg
    nagge7.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 93
  • nagge5.jpg
    nagge5.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 167
  • hex_addons3.rar
    1.4 KB · Views: 183
  • nagge9.jpg
    nagge9.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 264
  • hex_addons4.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 170

David

Moderate
These are all quite impressive, but my favorites are the stove and the graveyard. :)

Well done gundam, thanks for sharing!

Devinc07

Sorceror
i like these. really nice. i had an idea for a tower im attempting to create but with the lack of time and design skills its been difficult for me. i was going to make a dark temple for one of my doom systems. its where the monsters are that you kill in order to get items taken to enter the system. its just a dark temple. like a dark church or monistary. taken over by the undead and evil mages ect. i just didn't know how to make it look cool. if you have time and are interested in that its an idea for you

gundam

Sorceror
Bryan Fury;832317 said:
So simple but SOOOO nice! My favorite so far. :)

thx, yea i like that one to but like i said i didnt design it, but its nice how it blends in the game looks like its apart of the original uo

gundam

Sorceror
Devinc07;832314 said:
i like these. really nice. i had an idea for a tower im attempting to create but with the lack of time and design skills its been difficult for me. i was going to make a dark temple for one of my doom systems. its where the monsters are that you kill in order to get items taken to enter the system. its just a dark temple. like a dark church or monistary. taken over by the undead and evil mages ect. i just didn't know how to make it look cool. if you have time and are interested in that its an idea for you

i was thinkin sumtin like small addons as suggestions, that seems like kind of a big project
but maby we could do a trade? u have enything to offer? a cool script? or maby u can script urself? i cant.

Devinc07

Sorceror
im not that great of a scripter but i just went through my static addons list and found some really nice walls for it and everything. if you have any suggestions for mobiles armor or weapons that you might want let me know and i can create something for you. im going to give that temple addon a go and see what i come up with. ill post it on here as kind of a start if anyone wants to use it or mess with it and possibly make it better. give me some suggestions you have for scripts you want though. if i can make it i will

gundam

Sorceror
Devinc07;832372 said:
im not that great of a scripter but i just went through my static addons list and found some really nice walls for it and everything. if you have any suggestions for mobiles armor or weapons that you might want let me know and i can create something for you. im going to give that temple addon a go and see what i come up with. ill post it on here as kind of a start if anyone wants to use it or mess with it and possibly make it better. give me some suggestions you have for scripts you want though. if i can make it i will

Cool :)....

gundam

Sorceror

Attachments

• Nagge11.jpg
    Nagge11.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Nagge12.jpg
    Nagge12.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Nagge14.jpg
    Nagge14.jpg