RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advanced notice of upcoming PlayUO (KUOC) changes

St George

Wanderer
Krrios would you like to inform us about the current state of your client? I dont see you any in this forum and that's discouraging. But you know ppl are very concerned about how things are going, what's the easy things that remain, what's so hard taking you so long etc. Krrios, i dont love you since i dont know you but i certainly love your work! Pleeease; feedback!!

Bakanahito

Wanderer
Nice...

It's good to see progress, no matter how long it takes... The worry i have is when Kingdom Reborn comes out, and then later, when OSI no longer needs to peddle the download of the older client versions... :eek: Then what will be used for our shards legally... Although it might never end up that way, or if so, waaaay on down the road...

Good progress, Good job :D

Ryan;433054 said:
Actually...

I've been brainstorming and what I would like to see is Sallos become more of a framework where you download just the core of the client, and then you pick the games you want and it downloads those games. I know that the main bloat to Sallos was Gunbound, so I'd prefer to see where you could download the Sallos client, and then off of that, you could download each game inside of Sallos individually.

Thoughts...?

I really have to agree with this. I can't think of a single good reason not to make games an option you choose rather than automatically including them.

elimister

Wanderer
Game Client

How about support for 64 bit windows? I plan on upgrading my game machine to Vista x64 soon and I'd like to be able to play UO on it. Thanks.