RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Age System 1.3

No permission to download

Felladrin

Sorceror
Felladrin submitted a new resource:

Age System (version 1.3) - And what if the characters could get older over time?

Introduction

Here is another release made for role-playing. It makes every character of shard to have an age and get older. This could be an way to introduce perma-death and family trees on the shard.

Features

# Drag & Drop
# Automatic age changing
# Attributes affected by age
# Display age in the name
# Population statistics
# Easy customization
# Clean Reset/Uninstall...

Read more about this resource...

Felladrin

Sorceror
Optional: Integration with Look Command

It's also possible to integrate the Age System with the Look Command.

The Look Command for Age System is attached to this post.

Here goes the examples:

Age being shown under your description.

Age being shown under description of a targeted character.

Attachments

• LookCommandForAgeSystem.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 19

Teagan

Sorceror
Introduce perma-death...As in when a character reaches a certain age they are not only killed, but effects of resurrection/rejuvenation would no longer have any effect on them and they remain as a ghost?

rmacham

Sorceror
Is there anyway I can make it so different races age differently? Say Humans age every 15 Days and Elves every 30?

Felladrin

Sorceror
Is there anyway I can make it so different races age differently? Say Humans age every 15 Days and Elves every 30?

Yes. Not difficult to implement. You'd need to add some conditions to the script about the character's race. Unfortunately, I have no intentions to update this system. Not for now, at least.