RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] AI_Flying 2.1

No permission to download
GoldDraco13 submitted a new resource:

AI_Flying (version 2.0) - Flying AI add-on

AI_Flying 2.0 (Testing Version Only)

This is a updated of my old flying AI system(adds true flying to existing flying mobs), this is to be tested on non production shards only, I will be working with this system for the next few months to create a final complete stable flying system for UO. Please feel free to use and contribute to this project over the next few months.

Please use the read me file included to install system.

Any problems, please post them here.

GD13,
=]

Read more about this resource...

Tru

Knight
Line 29 in FlyingCreature.cs is it really supposed to be CanFly? Or is it Supposed to be CanFlying? Same with line 59? Also FlyingAI.cs line 757 and 758.

Also have an issue with them going into mountains and poofing!

Line 29 in FlyingCreature.cs is it really supposed to be CanFly? Or is it Supposed to be CanFlying? Same with line 59? Also FlyingAI.cs line 757 and 758.

Also have an issue with them going into mountains and poofing!

I'll fix that in the update I'll be releasing soon!

Thanks,
GD13

Tru

Knight
Still have an issue with them poofing into a mountain...ie
Goto 1758 1093 0 add a spawner with a flying creature, it will bounce off of each mountain a few times or many times but always poofs on the left side.

Still have an issue with them poofing into a mountain...ie
Goto 1758 1093 0 add a spawner with a flying creature, it will bounce off of each mountain a few times or many times but always poofs on the left side.

Oh yes the mountain's, this is still in the works, for now instead of them getting stuck in a mountain, I have them self delete, this is just a temp fix till I redo the collision checks in future updates.

If you want to mess with it, on line 184 of the flyingcreature.cs, the following will bounce them up when they hit a mountain.

change : Delete();
to : Z = ( landTile.Z + 5 );

Thanks
GD13

UOF

Traveler
Not sure if this is related, but ever since putting this in, I've noticed random monsters just, dissapearing?
Like you'd be in battle with them and they just vanish and the weird thing is, they aren't even flying AI monsters
Might not be related, but seems like an odd coincedence hehe

Tru

Knight
Here is a little addition to this package, this adds the Flying Mounts that have been released over the years (Hiryu, Chimera, Reptalon). But, there are no PlayerMobile edits. All you have to do is replace the 3 mount files (Hiryu, Chimera, Reptalon), replace FlyingCreature.cs and the only actual edit, in BaseMount.cs change BaseCreature to FlyingCreature (No all of your Mounts won't fly, by default CanFlying is set to false in FlyingCreature now). GD13 Please feel free to add this to any future releases if you are so inclined.

FYI they are set to "Ground" themselves when they lose about 1/2 their hp.

Attachments

• Flying Mounts.zip
    13 KB · Views: 10

Tru

Knight
The flying AI is for NPCs, the part I posted is for players to ride specific mounts that can also fly(via a gump). I think all you would have to do is add the flyingtimer (the same as thats in FlyingCreature.cs) to the playermobile and you could use the flying gump for nonmounted/race flight.