RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allied Guilds w/ Guild Colors [Modified from Jaye's Allied Guilds]

Xzao

Wanderer
Allied Guilds w/ Guild Colors [Modified from Jaye's Allied Guilds]

Installation for Allied Guilds w/ Guild hues
--------------------------------------------

1)
Remove (BACK UP) the following files:

.../Scripts/Gumps/Guilds/... [all files]
.../Scripts/Misc/Guild.cs
.../Scripts/Items/Guild/Guildstone.cs
.../Scripts/Items/Guild/GuildDeed.cs

2)
Unzip the filepack into your custom scripts folder

3)
Bootup/Reboot RunUO

Discription
------------

Allied Guilds [by:Jaye] with added Guild Colors This script adds an ally menu to the guildmaster's functions and allows guilds to ally. Allies see each other as green. This is something I know has been requested everywhere and I always wanted one so I decided to do this as my frist script. It wasn't very hard... everything for allies was already setup. I just had to add a button and work from the war scripts.

If your ally goes to war this does not affect your war status with the guild your ally is at war with. I am thinking about how to handle allies going to war with other guilds at the moment. But at the moment it's up to allies to keep eachother informed (it's more realisitc so I'll probably leave it this way).
It Also adds a Guild Hue selector to the guildmaster gump allowing you to set a personalized guild color.

When players join it will add a blessed robe to their pack hued the guild color and its name will be set to match that of the guilds.

Coming Soon
------------

Set Hue command in the guildmember gump to allow guildmembers to dye armor and clothing to that of their guild hue.

Comments or questions?
--------------------------------

If you have any comments on the system feel free to post a reply or PM me same goes for questions. I didn't create the allied factor but I've looked at the scipts enough I should be able to answer the question(s). If you have any ideas they're more then welcome too.

Attachments

• GuildColors_AlliedGuilds.zip
    37.3 KB · Views: 337

typuk

Sorceror
Code:
If your ally goes to war this does not affect your war status with the guild your ally is at war with. I am thinking about how to handle allies going to war with other guilds at the moment. But at the moment it's up to allies to keep eachother informed (it's more realisitc so I'll probably leave it this way). 
It Also adds a Guild Hue selector to the guildmaster gump allowing you to set a personalized guild color.

could you plz tell how to change this for hardcore players?

batarex

Sorceror
been testing this out everything seems to work except guild leaders are showing as blue to guild members, but show green to themselves

H

hudel

Changed for 1.0.0

hi,

I've installed this pack on my Homeshard. Therefore I modified it a little bit to match RunUO 1.0.0. This is the needed scriptpack with all changes for RunUO 1.0.0. You can install (Copy and paste) it on the new RunUO-version.

Installation:
Backup in the folder Scripts/Misc/ the file:
- Guilds.cs

Backup in the folder Scripts/Items/Guilds/ the files:
- Guildstone.cs
- GuildDeed.cs

Backup in the folder Scripts/Gumps/Guilds/ the files:
- GuildmasterGump.cs
- GuildGump.cs

Extract the zip-file in your customs folder and restart your server.

Attachments

• GuildAllys.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 85