RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost every ML Item

Endicott

Wanderer
Thanks for the help, with me releasing all these scripts in one its hard to make sure they all work exactly right.

Liacs

Sorceror
I finally downloaded UOML. THe stuff looks fantastic!

I just have the same problem as RavonTUS. But I also have it with NinjaStuff... I will change the layer and then it should work.

THanks again!

Lia

brainless

Wanderer
Am I the only one with this problem? I can't seem to be able to open the elven containers (fancy elven armoire, chests etc). What could be wrong? I had SE CD installed and I even went and downloaded the over 700Mb Mondain's Legacy client and patched that up to the latest version to make sure I have everything I should need, but I still can't open the containers :( I can create them just fine, but can't open and put something inside... Somebody please help :confused:

Skyleth1337

Wanderer
I keep getting an error

I keep getting these errors 1 sec im trying to place it on here.

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Weapons\Abilities\Dismount.cs: CS0234: (line 3, column 2
1) The type or namespace name 'Ninjitsu' does not exist in the class or namespac
e 'Server.Spells' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Weapons\Abilities\WeaponAbility.cs: CS0234: (line 5, col
umn 21) The type or namespace name 'Bushido' does not exist in the class or name
space 'Server.Spells' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Weapons\Abilities\WeaponAbility.cs: CS0234: (line 6, col
umn 21) The type or namespace name 'Ninjitsu' does not exist in the class or nam
espace 'Server.Spells' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Whats up with this?

Liacs

Sorceror
@Skyleth1337: please read whole thread.

Originally Posted by Endicott:
Download the ninjitsu skills, and replace ur old weaponability its seems as though u didnt replace it

Do the same with Bushido... :)

Greetz,

Lia

Kheldar

Sorceror
brainless r u by chance using a custom art patch if so the one who made the patch needs to update the patch to work incordiance with ml art and such the elven stuff did work on my shard we had art added now it doesnt my art guy is working on the fix now though.

brainless

Wanderer
I was using some custom ridables, but not anymore. I have entirely re-installed UO and patched it up to latest version again so I don't have any custom graphics except frozen parts of Malas map.

I used a backup where those containers actually still work! I begun adding missing stuff one by one checking after each one that I can still open the elven container. After adding elven clothes I couldn't open the containers anymore. Even after removing the elven cloth scripts I still couldn't open the containers... so I have to re-do the work :mad:

Oh well...

EDIT: Too early celebration, containers are still remaining permanently closed for me.

Endicott

Wanderer
I'm not sure what is wrong with your containers..they work fine for me.

also, im not going to be doing ML stuff anymore because ive gone a differant way with my shard, no longer have ml unless we update our client. so i will be releasing one last pack with as much as i can fix done.

-Chaos

jargo2000

Sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liacs
@Skyleth1337: please read whole thread.

Do the same with Bushido... :)

Greetz,

Lia

The thing is i cant find either one of them though :/
Yea, me neither.

Jargo

Solinari555

Wanderer
Endicott, would you happen to have the Ninjitsu and Bushido spells? If you do could you please post them for me, I cannot find them anywhere. I redownloaded the base RunUO distro, and nerun's distro, but I cannot find the ninjitsu and bushido spells anywhere.

Greystar

Wanderer
Solinari555 said:
Endicott, would you happen to have the Ninjitsu and Bushido spells? If you do could you please post them for me, I cannot find them anywhere. I redownloaded the base RunUO distro, and nerun's distro, but I cannot find the ninjitsu and bushido spells anywhere.

I told you if they get posted here they will be deleted. I am not kidding about this.

Skyleth1337

Wanderer
I dont get it how the hell am i supposed to fix my problem?? i need the ninjitsu and bushido things i cant even open my shard now. i cant undo everything because its really tangled... so why is the bushido and ninjitsu thing so hard to find?

jargo2000

Sorceror
I was wondering the same thing myself, if someone could just point us in the correct direction please.

Thanks, Jargo

Greystar

Wanderer
Skyleth and Jargo, just go through and remove all references to Bushido and Ninjitsu in the files OR alternatively change them to another skill reference like Tactics and Stealth or something, just pick one. For now thats the only option available on RUNUO's forums the other option is difficult to install and it is nearly impossible to remove once installed. Also its so hard to find cause of an old issue between the author who originally wrote the scripts and Ryan, it is old and it is the reason they won't be posted here. End of Story.

Endicott

Wanderer
Greystar said:
Skyleth and Jargo, just go through and remove all references to Bushido and Ninjitsu in the files OR alternatively change them to another skill reference like Tactics and Stealth or something, just pick one. For now thats the only option available on RUNUO's forums the other option is difficult to install and it is nearly impossible to remove once installed. Also its so hard to find cause of an old issue between the author who originally wrote the scripts and Ryan, it is old and it is the reason they won't be posted here. End of Story.

just do this until i upload the new pack without the ninjitsu stuff.

jargo2000

Sorceror
OK I tried that and this is the error I got....

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\ML Stuff\Abilities\Abilities\WeaponAbility.cs: CS0234:
(line 5, column 21) The type or namespace name 'Stealth' does not exist in the c
lass or namespace 'Server.Spells' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\ML Stuff\Abilities\Abilities\WeaponAbility.cs: CS0234:
(line 6, column 21) The type or namespace name 'Stealth' does not exist in the c
lass or namespace 'Server.Spells' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Same as before just with stealth there instead.

Anyhelp??

Thanks, Jargo

slithers

Sorceror
off the top of my head you need to add a using line at the top. something along the lines of using server.skills; although what the actual header is i cant remember right now