RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alpha test

Amazonia

Sorceror
Hi. Please contact me if that interests you: I need more alpha testers, I can't move on without testers. For now, I am testing pvp mechanics (weapon damage, potions, spell delay/damage, armor absorption, etc) but will also need testers for other things once I'm done with pvp. My shard is T2A.

Help me find bugs! I would not like to launch a shard with flaws and throw all my work in the water! :D

contact information =
aim - dust1330
skype - dustyn.zohn
pm - Amazonia

NEEDED = client 6.0, patch 7 & higher will not let you in!
thx!

Ghostninja65

Traveler
Sounds bland the way you present it on here. Is there any info you could give on it like what makes it different ect?

Amazonia

Sorceror
The reason I didn't post what made it different is because this is a standard shard just like IPY, UO:SA, Hybrid, etc. Then once I'm done with the product I'll launch it as soon as the just right shard shuts down so I can get a boost of players. I do have custom features, like custom dungeons, on another map, custom systems, + working on balanced PvE/PvP/Rp etc... But I'm not sending any patch to anyone because I do not want to get my work stolen by the time I finish everything, knowing I'm slow worker.. :)

Amazonia

Sorceror
Server info =

betaisland.no-ip.biz port 2593

If the server is down, try again. Could either because I'm working on the script or my computer shut down by itself while I'm not around! Thx!

Thx for the help and plz report any bugs or flaws to me. :)

Also, you will start off on a sequestered island that you may not leave without permission. (Nujel'm) - you have all you need for the test on that island.