RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright who deleted my topic and why?

Cgeorge

Wanderer
Alright who deleted my topic and why?

I just had a topic concerning krrios client Suddenly the last post i added to it vanished. Now i recently refreshed the screen and it tells me the topic is gone. Looking at the list its not there.

Someone take offense at me asking about how to get this client to work?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I ran a db cleanup script on this forum because its permissions where set wrong. You cant moan about deleted posts, it can happen any time. If you want an answer about it then repost the question and be concise as to what your looking for. This happens from time to time.... putting a 'who deleted my post' topic up will get you nothing but deleted again.

Cgeorge

Wanderer
Ryan said:
I ran a db cleanup script on this forum because its permissions where set wrong. You cant moan about deleted posts, it can happen any time. If you want an answer about it then repost the question and be concise as to what your looking for. This happens from time to time.... putting a 'who deleted my post' topic up will get you nothing but deleted again.

I wasn't moaning I was asking. Ive never experienced a forum that randomly deleted posts ever so often. There must be a way to do it without randomly deleting posts(as other forums have). You can't expect me to know all that without asking.

Thats fine though. I did just that. I made a new post.