RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Poller?

bean56

Wanderer
Another Poller?

This shard poller is a great idea that the devs added. Along the lines of that I think it would also be a good idea to add something that will ask new players why they leave. Most of you realize that you probably have a lot of players that get on and get off in 5 minutes. I just think it would be great to have something to ask them what turned them off or what they didn't see that made them decide to try another server. This might be a little difficult to script, but in the future I may try it out. If someone else thinks it's a good idea and would like to try scripting it first be my guest. :)

R

r00ted

yea, good idea about the "Why i quit" thing :p hehehe. lol. most often, for me, the reason for "quitting" is because it is an AoS shard, that wasnt advertised as such in the UOG list hehe.