RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antibasic is a master of the internet.

David

Moderate
Outside? Where is that? Someone said we have an Outside in Florida, but I looked on MapQuest and couldn't find it.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Not for me... Post count is irrelevant (thanks for the spelling correction, Courageous, I'll never forget it :))... No matter how much I post, it won't effect my paycheck or the fact that most of the people that know me think I'm an asshole at all... Sometimes the truth hurts...

Malaperth

Wanderer
However, I have noticed that many with high post counts post like 50 to 1 in the chat/drivel sections as opposed to the help sections. I was talking to an 'old timer' and the comment was that I wouldn't answer the same stupid question for the 2017th time either. What do I know, maybe that's true, I haven't been here that long, nor does it matter, but I think it's worth contemplating.