RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any interest in a Pub 16 project

tindo

Sorceror
I'm curious if anyone is interested in a Publish 16 (UOR) project. The project will be a balance between accuracy and playability for that particular era. There are many shards out there that claim the UOR era, but I have not seen any that accurately reflect that era - meaning felucca, trammel, and ilshenar. This is not a critique of those shards, but merely an observation.

I recently made the mistake of trying to do a shard all by myself. I did everything from the server, to the website and the forums. The problem is, I can not be in game much and its very hard for a shard to grow without staff in game.

I can handle most or all of the development, but would welcome another scripter or two. We would also need a few people who can be active in game once we open and I prefer them to be in on the project at the very start (to include being involved in decisions about the shard).

It is possible that there are not many people interested in this era but I think its worth trying.

http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_16

If you have an interest in the era and have some time and ANY level of skill, let me know.

I welcome any comments and any help.