RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ANY] Message Sender

David

Moderate
[ANY] Message Sender

Summary:
Compatible with RunUO 1.0 and 2.0
Simply sends a system message to any Player that steps on the item.

Description:
Use to add a bit of ambiance.

Notes:
This script works without modification in all released RunUO versions through SVN 313.
The item itself is, of course, not visible to Players.

Installation:
Extract to your Scripts\Custom folder and restart the server.

Attachments

• Message.zip
    816 bytes · Views: 892
  • Message.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 109

raffy

Sorceror
Thank you sir! I was thinking of this... I was trying to make an ambush tile to no avail, this would be ok for now. :cool:

David

Moderate
raffy said:
Thank you sir! I was thinking of this... I was trying to make an ambush tile to no avail, this would be ok for now. :cool:

Also take a look at the Movement Spawner <here>. It may be more what you are looking for. ;)

David

Moderate
Lord_Greywolf;797675 said:
what is the difference between this and the "message tile" that was previously release?

I'm not sure about the Message Tile script. I wrote this one back in 2004 and just tested it under the current SVN so I could move it from the archives to current releases. It could be the same script you are thinking of or maybe not, I did not do any searches for similiar scripts.