RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one interested in a working Wings Patch for ML?

Is any one interested in haveing this .muo patch it is about 2 megs as a .rar.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mortis

Knight
Any one interested in a working Wings Patch for ML?

If so Post here and if I get enough positive replies I will put it in script submisiions with the scripts. It is a 2 mb .rar muo patch. Wings work in paperdoll, walking, standing, running and mounted.

It will come with working wings, rideable drakes, rideable skeletol dragons, rideable sphinx, and a few more like rideable air elementals. Plus how to edit your tiledata.mul to enable these rides and wings. I wont pass out a tiledata.mul. Just instructions.

Of course any one who votes NO I consider they know how to do this and do not want any one else to have it or is just ignorant to the fact other people may want this and know how to accomplish it.

I will remove all the custom gumps except those needed for the wings and such.

Drayln

Sorceror
I am very interested in a Wings script. I'm just starting out with everything and am really enjoying myself thus far with all the many things that are offered and one can learn.

Mortis

Knight
Well I should also offer a tutorial on how I removed it from my old verdata and added it to an muo file.

That would help people who are learning. That way you could old patches to add to a verdata and remove them to use in the new formats.

Drayln

Sorceror
A tutorial would very much help. I am struggling with learning scripting and how to implement some of these great files, so anything that would aid in that respect would be greatly helpful. Thank you.

Mortis

Knight
Not much of this is scripting. Well very little for the mobiles items. Thats the easy part.

Editing and adding to a verdata.mul useing gumpedit and what ever patches you can get. Then useing michelangelo, muo patching tool, uoanim, tile editor, mulpatcher, gumpeditor and mulbuilder to finally complete all the .mul edits you need is the tricky part.

Darklady73

Sorceror
Very very interested

I would be interested in your 2 meg file. I was wondering if its possible to make ridable dragons instead of skele drags instead?

Mortis

Knight
Darklady73 said:
I would be interested in your 2 meg file. I was wondering if its possible to make ridable dragons instead of skele drags instead?

I am sure it is possible.

You would have to extract all the animations and tweak every one of them just right. Or they would just look lame as you would be either part indide thier body or floating a bit above it.

Zippy

Razor Creator
I voted no because I don't really like pointless threads like this.

Obviously you have the scripts and the gumps, so if you want other to have them then post them. If not, then don't. Don't make people beg for them, that's just rude.

If I'm mistaken and there is something you haven't finished, then that is different and its perfectly acceptable to gauge interest. But that doesn't seem to be what this is about.

Mortis

Knight
I have not started the tutorial. I just wanted to see if there was enough interest for me to even bother. Being as it will be a long proccess involving pictures and text.

I have very little free time most days as when I am home I have to take care of my three year old daughter.

So in the short time I do have I prefer not to be wasting time on pointless projects that are of no interest to anyone.

I was acctually planning on posting just the scripts and muo patches reguardless of how the poll came out. Though I would not distribute the tiledata.mul here as it is a modified original UO file.

It was never my intension to make people beg.

I suppose your right. My original post was a bit vague. Happens when you drink rum before posting.

My appologies if it appeared in my drunkeness that I was being rude.

Darktanion

Wanderer
Yeah I am interested as well that looks quite inticing to me lol......

I would most definitly use that on my server bro.....Darktanion......:)

Mortis

Knight
I still have not had the time to create the tutorial as I have been busy in rl getting ready to have new carpet installed on the second floor of my house.

Been busy repainting all walls/ceilings and moving furnature out from the floor.

I have not forgot this thread.

Also had to fix a little glitch I found on some animations. Had to move their spots due to changes with ML.

Asmir3

Sorceror
I like the art and everything looks good, but when it comes to patches I have not seen a shard that has much success with patch. Simply because ppl are lazy to download the patch bec it misses with ur UO.exe and u cant patch anymore and another this is some ppl are on dial up and they hate waiting to download the patches. I seen a shard with kick ass patch but simply no one on it. This may or may not be waste of time but you could try and see wat results u get.

Jeff

Lord
Mortis;590300 said:
I still have not had the time to create the tutorial as I have been busy in rl getting ready to have new carpet installed on the second floor of my house.

Been busy repainting all walls/ceilings and moving furnature out from the floor.

I have not forgot this thread.

Also had to fix a little glitch I found on some animations. Had to move their spots due to changes with ML.

This guys a retard, either give it out or dont, why the fuck did u post without something to show, and since it seems your gonna be an ass about it....This works and has been tested by me with ML.

@Mortis: pull this arogant bullshit again and ill simply remove you from these boards, Dont brag about something you have or can do unless your gonna at least share it with others, this is like taunting a lion with a piece of raw meat, its not gonna be pretty.

wings muo

Attachments

• wings.zip
    355.3 KB · Views: 145

Twilightal

Wanderer
it is very difficult to combine this with my patches :confused: i feel so tired of fixin it wings look like blocks when i first messed up. not good lol