RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Heard Of The Party "Patch"???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone Heard Of The Party "Patch"???

Well i was running around on UOGamers (Kick Shard) and was in a party with this guy and every time he targeted someone it said "Targeting Dude With Energy Bolt" in the party chat. Anyone heard about this. Is there a place i can download it?

Phantom

Knight
KrAzYWhitEBoY said:
Well i was running around on UOGamers (Kick Shard) and was in a party with this guy and every time he targeted someone it said "Targeting Dude With Energy Bolt" in the party chat. Anyone heard about this. Is there a place i can download it?

Its just a simple macro...

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
What phantom meant to say was "It could be just a simple macro" because phantom does not know everything as he likes to assume.

Kamron

Knight
Wow SOAD, you look like a primary forum troll. You turning into KrazyZack?

And phantom happens to be correct on this actually.. it is a macro.

Phantom

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD said:
What phantom meant to say was "It could be just a simple macro" because phantom does not know everything as he likes to assume.

Way to be an ass, and thats not what i meant, I meant it is a macro.

Trust me If I didn't know for a fact it was, I wouldn't have said.

zero

Not Nice
This is actually not a macro.

The newer version of the client sends party messages to other people in your party when you do certain things. IE, "I have been stunned!", "I have stunned xxx!", "Targeted self with greater heal".. mostly it sends the most used offensive and benefical spells as messages to your party (not spells like recall and such).

Unfortunately though, only beta testers have this new patch and you will have to wait until the next version is released.

mr_wuss

Wanderer
zero said:
This is actually not a macro.

The newer version of the client sends party messages to other people in your party when you do certain things. IE, "I have been stunned!", "I have stunned xxx!", "Targeted self with greater heal".. mostly it sends the most used offensive and benefical spells as messages to your party (not spells like recall and such).

Unfortunately though, only beta testers have this new patch and you will have to wait until the next version is released.
so, after all, it may not be a macro ;)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
I was bored so, as I used to do in the Skism days, I decided to flame people.

Thanks a tonne for letting me waste bandwidth!

Status
Not open for further replies.