RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know where the new town Heartwood is on the maps? (Not the entrance)

Mapper

Wanderer
Anyone know where the new town Heartwood is on the maps? (Not the entrance)

Im looking on the maps for the heartwood town, cant see it anywhere :confused: Does anyone know where it is? Im not meaning the entrance to the town.

Thanks!

Phantom

Knight
Mapper said:
Im looking on the maps for the heartwood town, cant see it anywhere :confused: Does anyone know where it is? Im not meaning the entrance to the town.

Thanks!

What exactly is heartwood?

Phantom

Knight
I am sure InsideUO will be updated upon the release of this expansion.

You should wait till then to add support for it.

Khaz

Knight
It's the UO:ML giant elven treehouse. I read that it's simply been put onto the Felucca map, I think below (or maybe high above) the normal surface.

Mortis

Knight
If you have the new expansion installed. There "might" be a chance UOAM has been updated for it.

psz

Administrator
UOAM and InsideUO don't show it

Go to 6500x 530y to get an idea of where it's all at

(Make SURE that the server's mapdefs are set to the new width, or you won't be able to walk)

Alis

Wanderer
hehe i wont install mondains legecy.. and wont use it,,, they messed up the whole concept,,,

Phantom

Knight
Alis said:
hehe i wont install mondains legecy.. and wont use it,,, they messed up the whole concept,,,

You want have an option of doing this, the release is the patch, everyone will have it.

If you don't have it, you will have map issues, so you really won't have an option.