RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Like to Deco and build?

MoreBeer

Sorceror
Hello -

I am Looking for a few people who enjoy and have amazing talent with decorating and Pandora ability's..

My name is MoreBeer I use to run a shard a long time ago.. I have a strong passion for UO and sense day one of release. yeah im old as dirt. i have not enjoyed any other game as i do UO.

i got into world building back on a server called Port Kar Gor..2002 or 03 and i learned much about the importance of patience and team work to build a amazing shard. I enjoyed the time and had a strong desire to build my own.

So i learned as much as i could while i had a server up.. custom maps. freezing the art... skins.. scripting.. custom sounds.. i tried everything and did well at some and not so well at others..

as of late i have pulled out the old server and well.. as much as i enjoyed all the art work and the custom map it was time to start Fresh.

The new world Map is up and running but empty.. Its a replica of Ultima V map and will take place in fel. i prefer the rule sets on that map and never liked trammel.

I would like to have some good decorators to help build and deco the city's, dungeons. The map will stay Empty and work will be frozen into place.. this helps reduce lag down and all the work will be part of this map.

Please PM me if your interested.. and enjoy taking the time to help bring a map to life..

Thanks,

Beer