RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone tried Windows 8 yet?

Hammerhand

Knight
I'm waiting for Windows 483... Ya' know.. the one that doesnt need need a 1/2 dozen service packs and 3.5 million updates, patches & repairs due to previous updates, patches & repairs?

Belldandy

Sorceror
Well microsoft has a habbit of building new platforms off of there old ones, this leads to a very complex layering of duct tape if you remove a piece you may accidentally tug another off and then have to apply a new bigger piece... maby they just need more bailing wire and fingernail polish to hold it together...

aralith

Sorceror
From a developer's perspective, Windows 8 is a major change. I'm not sure if I like it or not, yet. Superficially, I definitely like that they're giving the look/feel an overhaul. The UI hasn't changed all that much since Windows 95, haha.

I

imachamp

It's pretty hard to support all legacy hardware + all new hardware without having flaws. Hammerhand must live in a world where perfection exists and anything else is frowned upon.