RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyway to get champs on trammel?

mordredrs

Sorceror
Anyway to get champs on trammel?

Hi! I'd like to have champion spawns in trammel and disable felucca, my server is too small and only trammel will be fine. Any idea in how to do that?
Thanks!

h3oc11

Wanderer
(I am using RC2)
I had a problem with getting powerscrolls to reward properly outside of Felucca, but in BaseChampion.cs (Scripts\Mobiles\Special\BaseChampion.cs)
There is a part of code that says
Code:
		public void GivePowerScrolls()
		{
			if ( Map != Map.Felucca )
				return;

You can change the != to == to disable power scrolls from being rewarded in felucca, and enable them everywhere else.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you are asking for.

adlestuu

Wanderer
Alter the following line in BaseChampion.cs (Scripts\Mobiles\Special\BaseChampion.cs)

Code:
        {
            if ( Map != Map.Felucca )
                return;
to:

Code:
        {
            if ( Map != Map.Trammel )
                return;

That would insure that Power scrolls were only given out in Trammel.

adlestuu

Wanderer
You'll also want to change line 245 in BaseChampion.cs (Scripts\Mobiles\Special\BaseChampion.cs)

Code:
if ( Map == Map.Felucca )

To:
Code:
if ( Map == Map.Trammel )

If you want the Skull will drop

Dian

Sorceror
Well anyways, I am sure the original poster is long gone, or has gotten past this by now.. it was like 5 years ago.. lol

But thanks for helping someone out, non the less!

adlestuu

Wanderer
Hey daat99, any chance you'll update your OWLTR for runuo 2.5?

Just wondering
Seems like a great system, unfortunately, my ability is not up to making it work, still learning C#! :)

daat99

Staff member
Hey daat99, any chance you'll update your OWLTR for runuo 2.5?

Just wondering
Seems like a great system, unfortunately, my ability is not up to making it work, still learning C#! :)
Try to contact Hammerhand.
I don't have enough free time to do anything these days (I can barely keep up with the script support forum lately) :(