RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armor of the Shrines

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Armor of the Shrines

Greetings,

I ran across these items using InsideUO. They are "Shrine" Armor. I cannot seem to find any reference to them anywhere, so I used the stats from Bone Armor. If you run across any information on them let me know.

Arms Of Compassion
Breastplate Of Justice
Cloak Of Humility
Dupres Shield
Gauntlets Of Valor
Gorget Of Truth
Helm Of Spirituality
Legs Of Honor
Solaretes Of Sacrifice

-Ravon

Attachments

• ArmorOfTheShrines.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 444

Thistle

Wanderer
Some of those were items given out if you'd pre-ordered the 8th Age CD.

Helm of Spirituality:

Physical resistance: 8%
Flame resistance: 8%
Cold air resistance: 7%
Poison resistance: 9%
Energy resistance: 8%
Equipment STR: 25
Durability: 255

Gauntlets of Valor:

Physical resistance: 6%
Flame resistance: 6%
Cold air resistance: 8%
Poison resistance: 6%
Energy resistance: 9%
Equipment STR: 50

Dupre's Shield:

Parry: +5
Hit point: +5
Hit point recovery: 1
Physical resistance: 1%
Energy resistance: 1%
Equipment STR: 50

Other 8th Age items were: Blue Soulstone, Fountain of Life, Dawn's Music Box, Ossian Grimoire (necro spellbook with fast cast: 1, mana recovery: 1, +10 to necromancy, karma loss increase: 5%), Talisman of the Fey, Quiver of Infinity (damage increase: +10%, arrow cost: -20%, weight: -30%, evasion: +5%)

Pyro-Tech

Knight
is that custom artwork or actual artwork already in the game?

just asking cause it looks like some of the custom set's i have seen before

This is all OSI artwork that is currently in UO.

Recently they also gave out the cloak of humility and the gorget as rewards for quests.

This is actually an armor set but dupre's shield is not part of it. Once all of your items are equipped it has additional properties but the set is totally unusable on OSI its more for looking pretty than anything.

So far I have gotten all of the pieces they have released. But they still have not released the second half of the items for it.

I honestly think we should say to the moon with OSI stats, they lok like Pally armour set peices. Make it to fit a paladin. And set it as an arty.