RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Radwen

crackrat

Wanderer
personally i much prefer Vegimite over Marmite.

Is it wrong of an American having an acquired taste for Vegimite?
(btw we can not buy it here TG for relies)

Radwen

Wanderer
crackrat;765663 said:
personally i much prefer Vegimite over Marmite.

Is it wrong of an American having an acquired taste for Vegimite?
(btw we can not buy it here TG for relies)
Yes.
Anyone who hasn't acquired the taste from their childhood should stab themselves.

Alex21

Sorceror
What happens if you glue the un-buttered side of a piece of buttered toast to a cats back, and then drop it from a height?

Radwen

Wanderer
Joeku;766269 said:
What's more evil - women, or banks?
Banks.

Alex21;766271 said:
What happens if you glue the un-buttered side of a piece of buttered toast to a cats back, and then drop it from a height?
The cat will most likely fall on its feet. I've had toast fall on the un-buttered side a few rare times. I've had cats fall on their backs after 7 flips in the air.

Admin God;766273 said:
Why has there been an influx of annoying people in starbucks lately? Will I leave as a result?
Life always brings something new eventually.
Yes.

majorcomet

Wanderer
When you speak of 'something new' in a post above, were you anticipating something like a long-time lurker suddenly posting a question in this thread?

Seven

Sorceror
Should I:
A) kill the cow
B) kill the cow & eat the cow
C) eat the cow, alive
D) have sex with the cow

What will happen to all the Swiss Balls in the year 2020?

That last one I really need to know. o.o

Radwen

Wanderer
Seven;766471 said:
Should I:
A) kill the cow
B) kill the cow & eat the cow
C) eat the cow, alive
D) have sex with the cow

What will happen to all the Swiss Balls in the year 2020?

That last one I really need to know. o.o
Any except A.
They won't be using the same material.

Ortanith

Wanderer
Radwen;765596 said:
Fact: The statement above is wrong.
Busted my me in rl. It just gives a slight pressure on your eyes.

Science In Action: Sneeze Science

The eyes closing is likely a protective response, I imagine like other involuntary reactions it would be possible to override it so to speak.

Come December 21st 2012 will the alignment of our sun with the center of our galaxy have any adverse effect on us?

Radwen

Wanderer
Ortanith;766664 said:
Science In Action: Sneeze Science

The eyes closing is likely a protective response, I imagine like other involuntary reactions it would be possible to override it so to speak.

Come December 21st 2012 will the alignment of our sun with the center of our galaxy have any adverse effect on us?
I didn't say busted by me to sound cool, idiot. I said it because I did it.
No. The rays of doom will be absorbed by our sun, giving it another 1.93x10^99 billion years of existence. (the latter part is bs obviously)

Ortanith

Wanderer
Radwen;766669 said:
I didn't say busted by me to sound cool, idiot. I said it because I did it.
No. The rays of doom will be absorbed by our sun, giving it another 1.93x10^99 billion years of existence. (the latter part is bs obviously)

I was not calling you a liar, you ignorant ass.

Would there be a way to turn the rays of doom to our advantage?