RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Radwen

lol?

Radwen

Dear Radwen,

I have a question for you. I was taking a shower last nite and noticed (as I was checking for prostate cancer) that one of my nuts are larger than the other one. What would cause this? Do you know? I was told it prolly has something to do with the fact that my mother didn't feed me breast milk. And my underwear was always a size too small. What do you think?

Thanks,
Lucid

Radwen

Wanderer
Ab,please kill yourself man. Starbucks isn't for acting totaly random by yourself. Its an attempt to have fun as a community. So either participate correctly in this thread or go have fun on one thing. Your saying stuff like OutKast is riddiculous, but you are yourself.

Kenko said:
do you think Starbucks should be renamed Charlieeeeeeee?
No.

Lucid Nagual said:
Dear Radwen,

I have a question for you. I was taking a shower last nite and noticed (as I was checking for prostate cancer) that one of my nuts are larger than the other one. What would cause this? Do you know? I was told it prolly has something to do with the fact that my mother didn't feed me breast milk. And my underwear was always a size too small. What do you think?

Thanks,
Lucid
Its the water level in your nuts. One of your nuts has more water in it. Doesn't change much tbh. Unless theres is a very big difference, you don't need to see a doctor.

Joeku said:
Radwen, what do all my base belong to?
Me.

Courageous

Wanderer
For the record, Radwen, when we eat you, do you think we would conclude that you were tasty?

And furthermore, would a glass of Chianti and a side of fava beans be a particularly good complement?

C//

Radwen

Wanderer
Joeku said:
Radwen is an object, not a person?
I am god. Or a jellybean of some sort.

Courageous said:
For the record, Radwen, when we eat you, do you think we would conclude that you were tasty?

And furthermore, would a glass of Chianti and a side of fava beans be a particularly good complement?

C//
1. Yes, everybody loves jellybeans.
2. Beer would be better.