RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto Lamps

EvilGrin369

Sorceror
Auto Lamps

This script was posted a long time ago, i dont remember who made it so credit to the arthor.

This is auto lamp post they turn on at night, and turn off in the day. enjoy

Place in Custom folder

Attachments

• LampTimer.zip
    730 bytes · Views: 265

koluch

Sorceror
Very nice.
I used an old addition of these.
I think it is actually very unfortunate that with those using 2.0 elven characters have auto nightsite, utilities remove darkness, and nightsite attribute on items is all over the place.
UO, without nightsite, is a lot richer in look and feel.
( I still run my one flunky collector around with no nightsite to remind myself how nice the game looks as daylight turns to evening, the glow in houses from different light sources, etc. )

Koluch

Foster

Account Terminated
Exactly, i was just saying this about 2 hours ago with a player on my shard, the feel of the sun setting on your shoulders as you set of into the Uo sunset, i was going to use the light switch script i found on here to basically run a series of switches from my home in GM city and turn the lights on manually as my day comes to an end.
I can see how much i would have lost interest in that but you have shown that there is a way to do this and not monitor the lights at all.
thanx heaps

Tresdni

Squire
Exactly, i was just saying this about 2 hours ago with a player on my shard, the feel of the sun setting on your shoulders as you set of into the Uo sunset, i was going to use the light switch script i found on here to basically run a series of switches from my home in GM city and turn the lights on manually as my day comes to an end.
I can see how much i would have lost interest in that but you have shown that there is a way to do this and not monitor the lights at all.
thanx heaps

I'm sure he'll appreciate your thanks 4 years later. lol. C'mon.

Foster

Account Terminated
EvilGrin369 likes this.

what more do you say! apart from what i have already said to you "tresdini".
"walks off laughing and shaking head"

Seems as if you should read a little more carefully and a lot less carelessly, if you werent so upset within your own self and stopped trying to bring people to your level then maybe you would realize these things are right in your face if you look hard enough.

Or is it that you cant see yourself here in 4 years.

if its too hot in the kitchen you know what they say?

Tresdni

Squire
Little pissy because someone calls you out for necroing a 4 year old post. Seems like you may be the one needing to get use to things here.
Can't see myself here in 4 years? Pretty sure I've been here a lot longer than that.

Foster

Account Terminated

Your so clever you can see the date and work out it was four years ago that this was posted.

Does this make it that im necroing a post.
Is it the wrong thing to do.
Is it any of your business.
Do i care what you think.

Did you post a day later nearly than the actual Auther of the Script ... Um YES
Did the Actual Auther reply to this .... Um YES
Did he apreciate it .....Um YES

Ok maybe you can see yourself here in four years, ive reavaluated my opinion.

Maybe just maybe all the suff you have released is "pissy" & you have a grudge tha a 4 year old Script for a simple timer, has copped a fresh comment, & your still logging to only be failed by no new comment or likes.

Or..

Maybe your just pathetic and like to start crap on the forums cause you got nothing new to offer.

Nuff said i aint replying to anymore! just had to make a point that if you had read the whole lot you may have seen that the day BEFORE the author liked my comment.

chin up son your day will come.... or not!