RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bean56

Wanderer
Those go kinda fast too, hard to see what the things are they are cutting up cause they get all bloody so quick.

bean56

Wanderer
I don't know. I'm not really all that creative. I commend you for your efforts though. I can't make jack with any kind of picture or animation.

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
I was trying to copy that anti-depressant commercial with the little head thing. It was kinda difficult though considering I only had a 50x50 pixel area to work with.

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
I watched like 2 episodes and then stopped watching it cause I thought it was really annoying. What does that have to do with this topic anyways?

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
Cmonkey123 said:
I watched like 2 episodes and then stopped watching it cause I thought it was really annoying. What does that have to do with this topic anyways?

Yeah, I thought was annoying as well, but thought would be a cool avatar.

Gremio

Sorceror
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/976/Ryan_avatar2.gif

Now, I dunno about this. But I'd like to try something similiar. What do you guys think Ryan might look like if I were to draw him? My friend drew that, and I colored it.

--Gremio

Spencer

Wanderer
I know, that was a sarcastic comment. This I had laying around because me and a couple others are making Flash animations and that is the DVD cover. I figured no one would get it either they are too mature or not part of the tight community of people who get the pun.