RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[B36] The Gauntlet - Version 1.2 (Updated 04/02/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebit

Wanderer
This is the Europen way to write the date Day - Month - Year , the one you are reffering to is the American way Month - Day - Year. It is a convention, so it is better to explain the month so we don't confuse day with month.

psz

Administrator
Or we Americans could just break down and do it LIKE THE REST OF THE FRIGGIN PLANET ;->

Voran

Wanderer
Honestly, these Americans. Give them an inch, and they take a yard...
*sticks out tongue and grins*

N

neverthought

Awww, we aren't all as bad as our retarded president! :oops:

RoninGT

Sorceror
Great script but i have to ask one thing, I noticed on my shard ppl are getting artis almost every boss, and many ppl at once too not just one giving out any way to make it one givin per boss and lower the chances low, i got a luck script i download from submissions but i dont think thats effecting it i tested with and without luck just seems to get one every boss miss once then 4 more lol any sujestions?

Ronin

RoninGT

Sorceror
Great script but i have to ask one thing, I noticed on my shard ppl are getting artis almost every boss, and many ppl at once too not just one giving out any way to make it one givin per boss and lower the chances low, i got a luck script i download from submissions but i dont think thats effecting it i tested with and without luck just seems to get one every boss miss once then 4 more lol any sujestions?

Ronin

cashpath

Sorceror
If I already downloaded the ultimate spawner and use it, can I still get this to work without messing up the Uspawner?

gawin_grimm

Sorceror
i too am being over run with arties

any idea on what is happining here
the bosses are now dropping 1 arti to each player on every single boss

any help on corecting this would be a great help

thanks

gawin

BlackWizard

Wanderer
In BaseGauntlet.cs remove
static before chancenorm, chancemax.

After DarkFather respawning it become 1, and not modified in future.

gawin_grimm

Sorceror
BlackWizard said:
In BaseGauntlet.cs remove
static before chancenorm, chancemax.

After DarkFather respawning it become 1, and not modified in future.

sorry your answer escapes me
still getting up to speed on scripting
could you please be a little more spacific on what needs to be changed

i can see what is happening as well as where the problem lies but for the life of me i cant seem to fix it.

thanks

gawin

RoninGT

Sorceror
I tried to remove static before chancenorm and chancemax at the very top of the BaseGuantlet.cs but it wont let server load, says something about nonstatic? what do you replace there for static?

Status
Not open for further replies.